Start from scratch again !!!!

M

Minelli

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:angel:!!!! In the freeroll I won cents after a few dollars and added 36 dollars, not a lot, I know !!! But I believed that I could win some tournaments as in the past! My best cash win was at 888 poker! But as I won about $ 36 in poker stars there, I spent 30 days losing and winning in a few days without exploding I lost everything! Very sad about that was my time in transit! I broke both legs I have been in bed for 5 months and I thought I could earn some money that could help me ... But I lost everything today was a very sad day! Here in brazil $ 1 dollar is almost $ 6 reais !! Sad for not having a hobby! But let's get back to the freerolls !!I will continue the card chat and become platinum !!!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you cant afford to make a deposit, the CC platinum freerolls are a slow but sure way to create a starting bankroll. There are other forum members, who have accumulated $500+ in that way playing multible sites over several month. Best of luck with the project.

M

Minelli

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are unable to make a deposit, CC platinum freerolls are a slow but safe way to create an initial bankroll. There are other members of the forum, who have accumulated $ 500 + in this way by playing on multible sites over several months. Good luck with the project.

Thank you for your help !! I am going to try !:)

Last edited by a moderator: