Spadex

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone know how to find the password for these freerolls for a site named Spadex on ACR?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Anyone know how to find the password for these freerolls for a site named Spadex on ACR?
This Spadex seems to stream in Twitch :unsure:
Therefore i should imagine he probably posts password to his social media channels or something ...

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In fairness, you shouldn't be asking here.

If a Freeroll is passworded, you should respect that such a freeroll is for members and subscribers only, not the general public.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fairness, you shouldn't be asking here.

If a Freeroll is passworded, you should respect that such a freeroll is for members and subscribers only, not the general public.
I have gone to the twitch location they indicate is where you would find the password . This is mentioned when you look at the tournament info and description. However, the site is offline and nowhere is the password indicated. I have played there before and they had the password on their site but not now.

W

worsdep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have gone to the twitch location they indicate is where you would find the password . This is mentioned when you look at the tournament info and description. However, the site is offline and nowhere is the password indicated. I have played there before and they had the password on their site but not now.
Even when the steam is offline the chat room is always open. When you type password a chat bot will give you the information you seek.

I don't even play on acr and I know the password doing what I told you to do a few replies ago.