Sore eyes

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone have tips on how to avoid sore eyes after playing online poker for most of the day? I have decreased my screen brightness which helps somewhat but it still sucks...

Clean your monitor, most of us have a very dusty screen.

Take your full break away from the screen , no checking email Twitter etc.

In the middle of hands close your eyes and just listen to the sound of your turn, just don't fall asleep.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Protection glasses should work very well. Also you can try some eyedrops.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best option is to let the wife press the buttons, and you tell her what to do, and lie on the couch next to the computer[emoji32][emoji32][emoji32][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
hydrate and use your break to look at something in the distance. looking at screen close-up for long periods of time will cause eye-strain.

wookiejesus

wookiejesus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Remember to blink! We usually stare at the screen all day not realizing that we haven't blinked.

Also if you wear glasses, get glasses with a blue light filter. It helps with the light from the computer screen.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think special glasses for the monitor are the best option for eye protection !!!

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most likely you have problems with the physical condition of the body. This is overwork and violation of the daily routine. As a result of this, you may have intracranial pressure that puts pressure on your eyes.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have often hurt the eyes but not because of poker and because of the fact that I hit my face and hit it with your fingers in your eyes. because of this sore eyes