Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
They are effective in thousands of different ways, both for you to identify where your opponents are going wrong and exploit, and for you to identify where you are going wrong and correct.

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It seems to me that poker software makes your game easier and makes it possible to improve it

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I use PT4's HUD in the cash game. The greater benefit, however, is to analyse and improve your own game away from the gaming tables. Without appropriate software, this is hardly possible.

Redhammer749

Redhammer749

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I don’t use no software. Only play in the winter online do ok without none started 3 weeks ago only play 1.10–2.20–bounty builders mostly 3 final tables 3rd3rd 4th and 8 top 25 finishes so you really don’t need it but it probably does help.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is Nice to know your opponents stats as well as your own ( how your opponents see you ), you can play fine without software, but if you start using software, you will not wanna play serious without it :geek:

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
HUD for example gives you an idea about the profile of each player at the table, it is important to exploit the players.