Skoldpadda $2 donkngo on FT (vid, commentary)

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm

why not use camtasia to record video instead of doing it through pokertracker? just wondering. I know it has nothing to do with you but im wondering in general why people dont just record live instead of pokertracker. I know you are just doing it from hand histories.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why not use camtasia to record video instead of doing it through pokertracker? just wondering. I know it has nothing to do with you but im wondering in general why people dont just record live instead of pokertracker. I know you are just doing it from hand histories.

i don't really follow, soz. i didnt play this so i can't record it live, and i did record it using camtasia, recording the pt hand replayer window. :eek:

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok

i don't really follow, soz. i didnt play this so i can't record it live, and i did record it using camtasia, recording the pt hand replayer window. :eek:

ok didn't know you did, im buying mine next week did you just buy the single copy online? Im still on trial one.

we need some videos here, hell we need a video section hint hint.

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks again DM.

Nice idea, to comment thru this level of S&G.

From the first few minutes, it sounds like you found it entertaining.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The pronounciation is difficult to write phonetically in English, but it's shuh-ld-pah-dah, and it's Swedish for "turtle." :)

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
part 2 up yo.

just 2 hands that i have great issues with, both HU, you probably know which ones they are before you even watch but i really can't stress how horrible the calls are (even rambling on for 5 mins in the vid does it no justice!).

seriously though, the vast majority of it is absolutely fine, so focus on HU play.