Simultaneous game tables in Poker

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many poker platforms allow you to play different tables simultaneously. What tips could a beginning player use in simultaneous freeroll tournaments to get better results?

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Many poker platforms allow you to play different tables simultaneously. What tips could a beginning player use in simultaneous freeroll tournaments to get better results?

hi.
I can say that you can play as many tables as you can comfortably track and control.
I'm comfortable playing two tables. when there are more of them, it's hard for me to make the right decisions, so I end up with the same two tables or one.:(
and then rest in the void.:D
good luck at the tables!:)

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the easiest way is to see all the tables...so tile tables should work fine for you

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to start playing from one table, if you control the game, then connect the second table, control the game at two tables, then connect the third table, and so on.
The more tables you play at the same time, the faster the game control weakens. For example, you can safely play two tables for 8 hours, but if you take four tables, you can keep your concentration for 3 hours, this is how it works.

M

ManiakKK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i can play 8 tables as once on ZOOM, I can double up in 30 minutes..

but the problem starts I loose concentration soon and i start loosing..So less then 30 mins is ok then i go offline when playing cash..

For tournaments 3 is ok, but then i get tilted at one and other two go down as well....especially if you play normal one and turbos etc...

So since next week I promised my self one table per week-> one big torunament per week.

If i develop then 1 cash per day for 1h...

If you are single, dont work much, dont have kids and have decent incomes, you can multitable without many distractions...being on a pilot and win, but as in school after 45 minutes at least 10 min break and then renter again not to risk your money... If you stay to long player get to know you and also you cant fool them anymore in cash...unless you are wining them like crazy then you use your time..

I mean as you enter its easy to play even 10 tables on ZOOM but if you are nuts like me you will end up tilting and loosing....

i suggest you take a decision on how many session willl you play per day and how many tables will be opened at the same time.

Pros can do it...I was watching Elky a lot of times multitabling...he is nuts, and a pro

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As many as you are comfortable with. I only do maybe two at a time if I have my money on the line. I like to get a feel for my opponents at the table. I can’t do that if I’m jumping between 4-6 tables. That’s just me though.

Z

Stay Safe

Top 10 Games