Should you gamble your rake back on "The deal"?

TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have have invested less than $20 playing the deal and I've won $150 plus total (full house twice and I have played it about 10 or 11 times. 3 or 4 hands at a time.

Though I am showing a profit playing it short term. Is it worth it long term?

What are your thoughts?

vovqa93

vovqa93

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have have invested less than $20 playing the deal and I've won $150 plus total (full house twice and I have played it about 10 or 11 times. 3 or 4 hands at a time.

Though I am showing a profit playing it short term. Is it worth it long term?

What are your thoughts?

I guess the answer is in your question:
Short distance. For sure someone did it with "long distance" plays, actually right now going to look it into google. One guy sayd me that he was using just 1 time per 48 hours or 24 dont remember, just to be into deal if someone gets jackpot.

TheMuffier

TheMuffier

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess the answer is in your question:
Short distance. For sure someone did it with "long distance" plays, actually right now going to look it into google. One guy sayd me that he was using just 1 time per 48 hours or 24 dont remember, just to be into deal if someone gets jackpot.
Pays 50% to people who played in last 12 hours. But you only get like 3 or 4 dollars so playing it for that reason is definitely not profitable.

I'm just thinking say I played it 1000 times. That would cost me 700 dollars in rakeback if I got a round of the jackpot and won $1000. I would be $300 in profit but I imagine I would have had a few flushes, straight and flushed in that 1000 times. 10 full houses in would be $750.

Talking about it in that manner makes it sound profitable but that's me leveling myself with theory and no facts

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the jackpot is over $272000 the EV turns positive.

F

FrankJukes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry for sounding inexperienced, but i am curious as to what "the deal" is?

X

xx02pl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best strategy in the deal is playing every 12 hours for just 7 starcoins. Sooner or later you win this 3-4 dollars. Small but almost sure profit

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
probably a -EV decision to play it. But everyone loves a shot at the lottery every once in a while, don’t we?

Also depends on how much you play on stars. If you collect a lot of star coins I would use them for better stuff like tourney tickets or so.

Micro stake recreational players that only earn little coins can better play the deal than try to save long enough to exchange the coins for something great

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling