Short Deck is Fun!

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You all need to check out 6+ poker . Short deck has some action in it. The game is fun! Always try to open up your game to Mixed Games.

If you don't want to risk money learning the game Message Me. I will tell where you can play for "Play Chips".

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watched some video and play shortdeck. It’s similar to PLO in that the winning hand tends to be something like straight /boat /flush but that’s about all the similar
In regular Hold’em play the opponents more then the cards

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had someone stake me in my 1st short deck tourney on 64spades last night. he gave me enough for buy-in plus add on. I took 4th for $64.90. He turned his $11 investment and turned it into $35. He cashed too but for under $20.:D:D
Cool, I congratulate you on winning. Further better.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never played poker with a short deck, but I want to try in the near future

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Started playing this on pkstrs and first mistake I made was A 6 7 8 9 makes a straight So remember any Ax makes a straight
Flushes beats a full house so don’t give up on a flush too easily when board is paired or double paired
Also trips is suppose to beat a straight, but haven’t encountered a hand like that
It’s definite takes a while to get used to
Also see all sorts of preflop favourite loss more easier when all in

S

spadeit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone know a good site where you can play it with play money or free rolls? ACR has play money but no one ever plays it.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker? I stay with the cadilac, unlimited.��