Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone.

One thing that always happens to me is seeing in tournaments (I clarify that not in those of Cardschat, whose players are more serious) is seeing crazy people who play all hands, hold allin with marginal hands, they want to take the pot at all costs, etc.
Many times these individuals win us a hand (or more) and even eliminate us from the tournament, which, at least in my case, makes me quite angry, but luckily there is sharkscope (I know there is a similar website for cash, but I don't know the name) in which almost invariably that crazy guy who has been lucky in that tournament is a loser in the long term.

It comforts me a lot.

Thank you for being there.

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

P.D: Obviously I have looked for myself in Sharkscope and thank God I am a winner, of very little money but at least I am not a loser haha.

Last edited:
takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Kudos on your success. I remember when I first found sharkscope. I had the same "ability" as durrrr when he was on Full Tilt. I was on a Merge site or somewhere like that. Thought I was hot sh!t, LOL! Yeah man, I agree w/u on winning is better than losing. Can u remember what limit and game u were playing at? If it's anywhere in the micros to $1/$2 NLH I've found that folx have a real tendency to shove more often at these stakes w/just about anything. I think they're on tilt most of the time or have more money than ability. Perhaps their just drunk or a disgruntled spouse decided to fk off their sig-others' bankroll. Who knows? I was just at a PLO table murdering some time. It was a $.02/$.04, 6 man. The reason I even sat down at this particular table was because their was a player w/$196... Wow, right? I can't recall seeing this before. Players were going pot, pot, pot til' they were all in and the $196 player called every time and won something just as much. Go figure.