shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
When do you play most of your sessions?

As I relocated to canada i play most of my games in the morning now and I feel a lot fresher.
Do you play a certain time each day and do you see a difference in results?

Please share

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I also play in the morning, and my statistics show that in the morning and in the afternoon I play better than in the evening and at night. In the morning I am relaxed, calm, focused, and in the evening the body is tired, I hurry, do a lot of rash moves, lose where you could wait.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play when there is time and a guarantee that no one will interfere.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I live in Central Asia and play freerolls ((. In this regard, I play mostly only at night, it affects my health greatly, because I sleep at different times. I have several diseases, such as high blood pressure, etc. . D. (((I’m thinking about quitting online poker and wish the owners of PS diseases 10 times more than mine.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always play during the night. even if it is advisable to play in the morning because there are fewer players at this time of day.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Night

Yes friend I'm sure that night my income increases in Poker also at other times I have not played very well.
So I prefer the night.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I play specially in the afternoon and part of the night mostly freerolls.(CC ones yep).I´m satisfied with my results in both session times but I must admit that I have earned more money during my night sessions.Happy New Year!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think the best time to play is when you get enough sleep, feel good, do not rush anywhere and do not want to eat.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I play afternoons and later, because I find more rest and silence! I have played and mornings , but I do not see any difference.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in the evening and if you are lucky and walk away in the tournament until late at night! The fact that all of my major tournaments start in the main evening! And since I do not have much of a difference when playing (most importantly a good rest before the session)!

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play in late afternoon or early evening. These are the times when I have everything else done and can concentrate on poker.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at all times of the day, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and if I can't get back to sleep I might find a game. With online poker being worldwide there are always playing. I seem to play best after a good rest and that make good sense. When do I feel I play the best, probably during the week in the morning. I think there are a lot more players on the weekend and it feels like there are more quality players then too.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its very hard for me to play in the night, if its possible I like to play in the mornings and early evenings, its too bad because of my job I cant do that very often

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play in the evening after work when I can.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Considering that during the day I am at work I try to relax in the evening with a poker tournament. When I am on vacation I still play poker during the day but with poor results.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game Play

Like yourself I usually start my play in the morning after the coffee has been made, dogs have been given fresh water and have been out. Not sure if I am really any sharper in the morning or not?

I then will usually take a break after a couple hours and return to the tables in the evening for the CC freeroll. Depending how I fair in this tournament I might play some after if I get knocked out early.

Guess anytime of day is a good time for poker :D

wyoming4paul

wyoming4paul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
9-11 evening. I find better results when opponents have had a few.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in the evenings because business day evenings after i return from work is the time window when i have free time to play.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play almost every day and evening
these are mainly qualifying tournaments for VENOM tickets for ACR.
in the morning I have to play ACR in our CC club.
the best time for me is late in the evening when the field for ACR in these tournaments is much smaller and there is a greater chance of earning a ticket a step higher

Rodolfo888

Rodolfo888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

i play ten 10 hours a day i perform well in my game now.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When do you play most of your sessions?

As I relocated to Canada i play most of my games in the morning now and I feel a lot fresher.
Do you play a certain time each day and do you see a difference in results?

Please share

I play 3 or 4 hours a day usually at night, when my family sleeps it is pleasant and relaxing. ;)

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play during the working day, I spend the day on the computer and open some freerolls.:playingba

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play at night after work, but I haven’t tried playing in the morning, maybe it’s worth a try.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I usually play in the evenings when I have free time. I do not really like to play in the night and in the morning because at this time I usually sleep. But basically, I just play when I have free time.

B

Boreyko506

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play when I have time, and it is almost always at night.