Seeing the final result of a hand...

J

jumper77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I'm new at all this and have a question. On the site I'm playing on, at the end of a game it's almost impossible to see the results of a hand. What cards the other players have is only shown in a "flash". Meaning everyone's hand is only seen for a split second. Most of the time I can't tell why I lose or win a hand.

Are there sites out there that allow you to see the cards played at the end of the hand?

J

jumper77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you!

Thank you for the welcome and the reply as well. I will check out the sites you gave me for sure.

O

Oxinthewater

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some sites are better than others, but you are right, it's very very fast. On partypoker I often struggle to see whether somebody has called me or not because it happens so fast. After the event you have hand histories for analysis so look into this. During the game, something of poker is sadly lost in this :(

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The chat box usually tells you what happened. "jumper77 won 275 chips with one pair, Kings."

The time villain's hand is shown varies with sites. I have had the same problem before and had to check the chat to review.

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Learn to Look at your table screen

Hi, I'm new at all this and have a question. On the site I'm playing on, at the end of a game it's almost impossible to see the results of a hand. What cards the other players have is only shown in a "flash". Meaning everyone's hand is only seen for a split second. Most of the time I can't tell why I lose or win a hand.

Are there sites out there that allow you to see the cards played at the end of the hand?

Dude i know that pokerstars and acr have a previous hand button in the the upper left corner of the table. when you need to see just click the PREVIOUS and the hand you just missed will pop up in another window super helpful.

J

jumper77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to everyone for the replies. You've all been a big help!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands