Security on poker platforms

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many users have opted for the deposit option to be able to play poker on the different platforms. Can the security measures implemented in these platforms prevent a hacking and prevent account losses?

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Many users have opted for the deposit option to be able to play poker on the different platforms. Can the security measures implemented in these platforms prevent a hacking and prevent account losses?
Ps in your deposit area has a space for you to make your bank transfer deposit or withdraw. these companies suggested by Ps companies these PayFuN / Gamerscard. occurs that I have already read several customers reporting an error when using their services.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Account hacking is possible anywhere. To prevent this, you must keep your password secret. Then, it may be difficult to prove that you did not play, but someone else specifically lost to collect funds. The normal poker room won't allow you to withdraw money to someone else's account that you haven't used to Deposit money from. In any case, such cases are rare. And the issue should be resolved not on the forum, but through the support service.

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I am not afraid of being cheated in poker sites. But I only play the biggest, the most reliable like stars, party or unibet

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had no opportunity to meet with the hacking of my account and even hear or read about someone else's. So I hope that security on large sites is great.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You obviously should not share your password with anyone. As others have said, typically you can not just choose any random payout method. The ones I have experienced, have been back to the credit card last used to deposit, or to a bank account in my name.

So the only way for a hacker to steal my money would be by logging on to my account and then play against another account and lose on purpose. In which case the winning account would of course be banned by the poker site, and its owner reported to the police.

I think, you are chasing ghosts to be honest. There is probably a larger risk, that the poker site goes bust, than for someone to hack into your account. And as long as you dont keep your entire net worth on a single poker site, the risk is insignificant.