Rude players in chat

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to be distracted by the chat. Especially on such guys as the one about which you write. But he got his punishment! :vollkomme

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I really don't pay attention to that kind of poker players. I just block them on 888, smart and easy move :D

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't pay attention to these characters) they are inadequate...but I never complained about them

S

spadeit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely give them much thought. Especially when you have multi-tables going on.

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just block the chat when players harass you. I never block chat . Sometimes players will give up information.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont enjoy in chatting with other players and I dont pay any attention on rude chatters

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everybody.

Was today playing fifty50 on pakerstars
And there was one guy who all the time was talking crap and was mean to all players was calling everyone c**t and thinks like that. Was good feeling when I kicked him out in 6th place :D
For first time of my life I was reported somebody to moderator.
What you would do? Would you do same what I did?

Usually block him CHAT so for me he is silent.
I stoped talking at the table when once playing MTT it was already a final table ... I was a chip leader & I met a guy who was with me on the final table earlyer this day (That was really cool lucky day for me!) Two guys played MTT same day & both played at final tables! I was glad to saw him & I started to talk to him like Where are u from.. ect.. ?
I lost my concentration & one moment I became a short stack & finished the tour at 6th place ! & that guy continued to play ... Why didi I started talk to him as if I met my best friend !!! & after that I'm not talking at the poker table does not matter if it's nice chat or some rude chat ! I don't care !
=)

P

Pocemon12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Often encounter aggressive players, but on pokerstars they are few. More such people sit on weaker rooms such as 888 or poker house. I believe that the players who do not understand the essence of the game and how to play the position.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Hello everybody.

And there was one guy who all the time was talking crap and was mean to all players was calling everyone c**t and thinks like that. Was good feeling when I kicked him out in 6th place :D

I don't think so, it is a trap that many players use to distract others, I prefer to hide the chat and not take the trouble to read stupid things.:rolleyes:

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the poker rooms are for playing and not disturbing. It seems good to me how you acted

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't get in such a discutions one time , i was joking and someone call an operator to watch and they told me i willbe banned if i continue so let them in their world and play poker

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just block the chat when players harass you. I never block chat . Sometimes players will give up information.

This is it.
Unless in a friendly game for recreation avoid chatting yourself.
Though, in case you have the time to read the chat it might indeed give you information....action and reaction might tell you if players are tilting, relaxed,experienced or whatever.
At least it'll tell you which players are a bit distracted....every little bit of info, no matter how small, helps.
In a field of unknowns just do not chat yourself and no matter what, if someone in chat is aggressive against you......ignore.....do not answer unless you think you might be able to make them tilt or make them think you are tilting yourself while you are not.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I can't report people on mobile App, so no I wouldn't have done the same!

If people are getting out of hand I'll generally try to talk then down, I don't like conflict or bullies.

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often insult people in chat, I want them to get angry. emotional players are the best poker opponents

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never seen rude players, moreover, everytime when I'm playing, players are using chat very rarely, I don't know why.

D

Dynamon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!Perhaps this is a manipulation so that you start making mistakes.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everybody.

Ignore them and report to the moderators. There will be a lot of such idiots at the tables. They have always been and will be. From them, no escape. And I wish you patience and good luck in poker dear friend.:bandit:

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the opponent is not in himself, insults someone, then this is good for you. It will be easier to beat him. In any case, if you do not want to see what he writes online, you can turn off his chat and play on. This one. If, during a rally, he writes, for example, what kind of hand he had, being not participating in the hand, then this is different. For this you need to contact the moderator. There is nothing wrong with that.

G

gotchanutts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on my mood but most times I ignore them. Every once in a while if I can pick up on a pattern from his play and other people saying stuff I will feed into it and try to use it against him. Just depends!

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the essential thing is to deal with this player in the best possible way. The player who has these attitudes stands out as the top player, which gives him only a quick moment at the table. Just ignore him until he falls ...

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
even if it happens rarely it is always painful to have to play against this type of player.you did well to point out it to prevent at least not to persist in these acts.

T

TanaT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The situation is different: some put themselves above others (especially adolescents), others - under the influence of alcohol, others - under the influence of experience, others deliberately reject this path from the game in this way. Do not pay attention to them. be yourself good luck

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just used to distract your game. Close chat or ignore them. Don't respond. It's great to knock them out of a game.:elefant:

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chat can be used In your favour! Talk to who you can and distract them from their game. Remember if they are distracting you then you can distract them. Also you can put someone on tilt by talking with them. You dont have to be rude. Just keep giving advice about how bad their game is and how they can Improve. They will love the advices. Lol