Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Welcome to CardsChat Naser,

Sure, bots have been used on online poker tables for years now. Of course, it is against every site's rules but it does happen and poker sites try to fight the problem. I can't say that I've encountered many bots while playing (as far as I know ???) but I'm sure some amount of them are there.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
maybe there are poker bots, but they are very tough to deal with in poker and this is prohibited to use so if you want to use bots, you should not do this, you will be blocked immediately at poker rooms with very strong protection so that sooner or later bots will cope with them and the problem will be solved

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wherever there is a lot of money involved, there is always someone who would at least try. Since a lot of things happen on the Internet, there will certainly also be opportunities. I mean, you can even buy credit card data on the darknet. There will certainly be someone who will program and sell something like that.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i hope i have never encountered one, lol, how can you tell?

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i hope i have never encountered one, lol, how can you tell?
Yes for sure! No one can spot, at least we can win from them as well, difficult to do it on the long run though. If you're being profitable why bother?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It can happen but sites are working all the time to stop them. In the past when a site finds one they have been also know to refund the real players losses. I would not be to worry about them as they will get caught.