Remember poker is a game to enjoy!

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a word because as we all do I work hard to improve my skills.
I am reading lots of books, watching lots of videos.
And of course I want to win hands, tournaments, and to increase my bankrolls at the different rooms I am playing.
But the most important thing is following:
I LOVE playing online poker and finally it is just a game.
So enjoy the time you spend at poker tables!
And you, do you remember it is just a game, or do you take it to seriously to enjoy playing?

CowboyStomp

CowboyStomp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The difference between a bad day and a really bad day when the guy rivers a two outer is if you had beer money or mortgage money riding on the outcome of the hand, I suppose.

I'm glad my poker doesn't need to keep me in my house.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Yes Poker is a game for enjoyment and it is just a game. I wish more people saw it like this and not as a war.

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I will say this, playing poker I enjoy the process and I dream that this hobby has grown into something more ,so we play and strive to conquer the heights)

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is 100% the right mindset. Never let a game be something you can't live without.

D

Drake2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have fun playing, but sometimes I find myself getting nervous even pulling my hair out of anger because of the bads that I take along during the matches.

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just a word because as we all do I work hard to improve my skills.
I am reading lots of books, watching lots of videos.
And of course I want to win hands, tournaments, and to increase my bankrolls at the different rooms I am playing.
But the most important thing is following:
I LOVE playing online poker and finally it is just a game.
So enjoy the time you spend at poker tables!
And you, do you remember it is just a game, or do you take it to seriously to enjoy playing?
Is good if you play more time for experience, if you know where you played wrong, this help you for future.

O

Oldstrings

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars stole my love of the game. I keep fighting learning getting better, but it’s impossible. Love to hear about someone cashing out?

V

vanish123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont play to much donkey mircro levels. U will feal the deck is rigged. skill gets more respect in some biger buyins, say as from $3 buyn

O

Oldstrings

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I often place in freerolls. And as soon as real money is involved AA is almost always the loser. J4 beats AJ etc. This is why it’s hard to enjoy. Bad beats are a part of the game, but pokerstars controls where it happens.

Top 10 Games