Question about online play... cheat or crafty move?

S

Snowman44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello players, I play on ACR and have seen this attack persist which sucks. I also read an article about having groups joining at once to get into the money in late registration..my question: I'm playing 3 person(s) in their Jackpots tourney table and they pretend or act disconnected so I keep raising to scoop the pot since their insta folding. Then just before they are out of money they start playing again, while I think I have a disconnected player they start raising like crazy and I soon lose what I gained, since my mindset is my opponent has given up. I'm careless and think I have dominated this disconnected player, but he/she see's I'm that are greedy and I keep betting with crappy hands, and they are now getting hold cards that are playable, all the while I think they have disconnected. Anyway hope this makes sense. Thanks

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello players, I play on ACR and have seen this attack persist which sucks. I also read an article about having groups joining at once to get into the money in late registration..my question: I'm playing 3 person(s) in their Jackpots tourney table and they pretend or act disconnected so I keep raising to scoop the pot since their insta folding. Then just before they are out of money they start playing again, while I think I have a disconnected player they start raising like crazy and I soon lose what I gained, since my mindset is my opponent has given up. I'm careless and think I have dominated this disconnected player, but he/she see's I'm that are greedy and I keep betting with crappy hands, and they are now getting hold cards that are playable, all the while I think they have disconnected. Anyway hope this makes sense. Thanks

Late registration is not cheating closer to money yes because players knocked out out crafty if want min cash but not crafty when you are short stacked and big stacks pushing you around as the best money on final table.Jackpot game your analysis is strange and does not make sense if you are min raising and they fold until they are nearly out of money you have a huge edge unless you jam all in instead of min raise and they wake up with monster?:D:D:D:D