Question about freerolls

P

Pert

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I have a question about freerolls. First of all, I am only using an Android phone (wifi connection). There is a place online that lists freerolls. Betonline has one at 2:40am, 5:40am, and 9:40am. $100 prize freerolls. But when I log into Betonline poker App, they are not there. Can anyone use their phone and see these freerolls that supposedly run frequently every day? I don't see any. Maybe they are only available on computers? Thank you.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
To my knowledge they have been stopped.

This how my lobby looks like.

2018 09 18 035122

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I have a question about freerolls. First of all, I am only using an Android phone (wifi connection). There is a place online that lists freerolls. Betonline has one at 2:40am, 5:40am, and 9:40am. $100 prize freerolls. But when I log into Betonline poker app, they are not there. Can anyone use their phone and see these freerolls that supposedly run frequently every day? I don't see any. Maybe they are only available on computers? Thank you.

this freerolls cancelled i see only twitter freeroll monthly cardchat freeroll and new depositors

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
from what i have read and searched , thoses freerolls have been cancelled . so good luck in the tables .

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That’s too bad that they have been cancelled, I used to play those free rolls all the time back in the day.

Freeroll Passwords