Quarantine: did your bankroll increase or decrease?

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Decreased i lost on virtual! :vollkomme

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
bankroll

Good afternoon everyone.
I depend on the poker site, at pokerstars, win and lose, I see very good players who play profitably on Twicth and I always say that you don't have to pay a bad bet, but I can't because at pokerstars it's bad all the time, I started to play for real money at 888poker, which is a site with a lot of bad bets. Result I will print my chart 2 in the last two days. At 888poker, my balance has also increased, in my opinion,
I watched a video of a professional cash game player who said something very correct, if you are playing on one site and you are not getting good results, you should probably play on other sites to see if you have good results, I did it and my results improve a lot.
I stopped playing at pokerstars and started playing on other sites.

Attachments

• grafico do dia 21 07 2020 na  NL2  Zoom.jpg
    grafico do dia 21 07 2020 na NL2 Zoom.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 13
  • grafico do dia 22 07 2020 na  NL2  Zoom.jpg
    grafico do dia 22 07 2020 na NL2 Zoom.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 13
emanuelorteg

emanuelorteg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This quarantine was perfect for me to start in the world of poker with money, I am starting but little by little we are growing both mentally and as a bank, I think it will grow because I have more time to practice and study (;

S

Slacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Increased. Mainly due to being able to put in a lot more volume.

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've made my first ever deposit into a poker site ( Pokerstars) in 19th of June 2020, 30 dollars. Its been 35 days now and I'm up to 141 dollars. 99 percent cash games. Just two weeks ago I had 279 bucks, needed just 41 dollars more to move to 0.08/0.16, 16 dollars buy in.. I have a 20 buy in rule.. This last week has been rough, been on a downswing and bit of tilt, the day before yesteday was down to 80 bucks, yesterday was down to 31 bucks, and today I've never had such a run before, the way Gods run, I took a huge risk against my rules ( first time I ever done this and I don't recommend it and I swear on my life I'll never do it again). Bought in this morning for 25 bucks buy in cash game, 0.10/0.25 blinds. I played all day, first 100 or so hands didn't win much but didn't lose much either, played tight and aggressive at first, then loosened up a bit, but still was very conservative in certain situation, then came the first double up, then the second. then I had a crazy run of cards like aces, three times during 10 or 11 hands dealt. Got up to 135 dollars in a 25 dollars buy in cash game.

On rare occasions, is it ok to roll up your sleeves and go for the biggest game you can play in? cause, what I felt when I lost most of my bankroll in a week, is that, if you keep all the time grinding small, your whole life becomes a ****ing grind. The guy who invented Poker was a COLD HEARTED BASTERD.

T

TheDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
increase:)

Only a couple bucks though. Lol

Haven't played much at all the last few months but I placed well in a couple freerolls.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I greatly reduce my budget because work is no longer constant and I also have to work double shifts and it doesn't give me much time to play, unfortunately

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
during the quarantine, people began to play poker more, there were more fish, naturally, the bankroll began to grow

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With highs and lows....

During this pandemic I have grown and decreased, now I am increasing my bankroll again, I hope to try to stay that way, regards:D:D:D

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Increased, but not by much. 20% approximately.

diago726

diago726

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Remarkably DECREASED, we We stopped for about three months and today we only work half time.

L

LAPT07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm increasing thanks to God, I think because I have more time in the quarantine I dedicated my time to play and study the game

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I`d like my bankroll to be increased,but I hardly can find any differences.

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bankroll did not increase, but it did not decrease. It’s true that I didn’t spend more time playing the game during the quarantine either.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management