Quarantine: did your bankroll increase or decrease?

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely increased my bankroll during quarantine. Especially during march and first half of april when lockdown was most serious in my country. I played much more poker than normal. Even now i still play more than normally.

gravac

gravac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I must say if we are speaking real, is on the same level as before...not good.
Since I play very low numbers of tourneys during this crisis, it would be good if slowly but steady we are getting on the next level.

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Decreasing so far.. but as Im learning, i only play freerolls and micro buy-ins.. so I guess it's part of the journey to became a better player.
I decided that I'm not gonna put my money to play poker for now, so I'll try to build my bankroll only for freerolls (I earned 0,60 so far) and then started playing $0,02and $0,10 buy-in max

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quarantine - I started playing in online rooms and began to invite my friends here =D I hope that the statistics will be positive at the end of the quarantine. It is extremely pleasant that can play several games at the same time and not be bored if you miss participation in one of the games. Those who have more free time have more chances to study and win well, I believe in it! We have now big data about all tournaments and live poker games, we have many YouTube videos... it's make all processes simple and fast.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm up 40 pounds after getting to the final level of the grand tour from a dollar buy-in
Did have 62 but I took 40 off and played with the rest which I then lost with qq
with a qkk board turn 2 and river a and of course he had aces ..

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am on 0.
There is few good increas,but very fast i back on my start position hahahah :D
I have advice for you guys,avoid zoom and cash games :D

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... doing numbers ... I think I have increased my bankroll in this period ... and analyzing the details ... I think it is because what time do I play more hours at poker ...!

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm continue increasing my bankroll in this quarantine.

Waleswasp

Waleswasp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bankroll has decreased, far more fish playing during this time.

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During that time in the quarantine, you increased or decreased your Bankroll? =) i'm increased

In that quarantine I made the most money / time in poker, as I had more time to play more consistent tournaments and study a little more about the game, related to poker was excellent for me.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am on 0.
There is few good increas,but very fast i back on my start position hahahah :D
I have advice for you guys,avoid zoom and cash games :D

I also learned this hard in this quarantine, but I managed to increase it by playing tournaments with low entry .... 1dll etc ... I'm doing well in tournaments and horrible in cash games hahaha

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this quarantine I have lost some money, but well at least I had fun, and what I lost is not a large amount, so it is not so bad.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in that forty my bank went up but nothing relevant, but it was worth having time to play for longer !

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My bankroll has gone up, thanks to playing with my buddies in a pokerstars 'Home Game'. We normally play one day a week at someone's house.
With the lockdown, we set up an online game, and I continued to take their money, slowly, methodically.
I seldom played online, but now I play up to three times a week.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bankroll has gone up, thanks to playing with my buddies in a PokerStars 'Home Game'. We normally play one day a week at someone's house.
With the lockdown, we set up an online game, and I continued to take their money, slowly, methodically.
I seldom played online, but now I play up to three times a week.

This is great! I hope games continue to grow online.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It increased a lot, practically from 0 dollars to $ 170 :D something that had never happened before, hopefully towards 2 dollars in freerolls a month, and now in a month I made more than $ 100 I think that wanting to stay in the tournament to not be doing anything it helped me to have more patience to play better lol

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes increased a bit but the yoyo of the roll is real though hope do not put a hex on it as early still and quarantine is not over yet.:)
LightImpeccableAmericanavocet-small.gif

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no changes, there is a tournament schedule, how many tournaments I played before, and I still play now.
This is more likely to depend on the PokerStars management than on a virus with a quarantine.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really remember ever growing up

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
almost never played. it turns out there are a lot of things when there is time :)

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I increased my bankroll but pokerstars was so bad and laggy just no comment I ruined a lot of tournaments...

P

pokeher2k9

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My bankroll has increased. I've been cashing most days in freerolls and micro tournament. Made quite a few final tables and won pokerstars 1usd 180 player SnG. All in all up around 80usd

P

Peachii22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bankroll always the same because whenever I make a profit, I withdraw it to make a real investment to get a real income.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management