thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is only a bit of fun but it's surprising how often this happens. This hand was played April 4 this year. I called for a red deuce, and it came. I cashed here, albeit small stakes.

Anyone do better?

Attachments

• called-for-red-deuce-april-4-2021-cashed.jpg
    called-for-red-deuce-april-4-2021-cashed.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 32
eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And what would happen if you called for a deuce, and she would not come? What term would you call it? I think you strongly believe in the power of your thought.

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is only a bit of fun but it's surprising how often this happens. This hand was played April 4 this year. I called for a red deuce, and it came. I cashed here, albeit small stakes.

Anyone do better?
A red deuce or a seven, the pot is small, you don't pay very much, so your decision was good.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
And what would happen if you called for a deuce, and she would not come? What term would you call it? I think you strongly believe in the power of your thought.

It's just a bit of fun, but it's surprising how often it comes. Also, I am more than a little suspicious of electronic cards. Not saying they're fixed because on occasion they've worked in my favour. Descartes's Demon perhaps?

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes several times called for a card too :D
I also called for it in chat and ev1 go wild :D

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's just a bit of fun, but it's surprising how often it comes. Also, I am more than a little suspicious of electronic cards. Not saying they're fixed because on occasion they've worked in my favour. Descartes's Demon perhaps?

I think you just want to believe that it is :)

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happens to me when i call for runner runner river miracle vs my nuts :)

J

Jrobbz10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is absolutely the greatest feeling when you say to yourself over and over the card you need right before it comes out. I actually told my buddy one time the he was about to get a pocket pair and he should shove the next hand and somehow some way he ended up with KK the next hand and doubled up. He was like, "woah, dude how did you do that?" I just told him I was psychic and he respects my advice now haha. But yea there's no rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes you get exactly what you need. Runner Runner is the best, especially when you have absolutely no chance of winning the pot without getting exactly those 2 cards.