Protecting the game of poker

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently was reading poker related news online and came across this story [Link no longer works] found it kind of interesting how our laws in America don't allow for an americam to own and operate online gambling portal but have no restrictions on wagering from america and a particular senator from Arizonas attempt to stop credit card co, and banks from processing transactions to gaming sites bill was killed of course, just something to read and keep abreast of whats going on in the poker world and another question I have is anyone familiar with the poker players alliance? they're goals are to guarantee players a secure, safe and regulated place to play, membership does cost but I want to know if anyone in this forum belongs to this alliance or is this a scheme by some individuals. here's a link to that site http://www.pokerplayersalliance.org/about.html any comments on this site would be appreciated, I personally think it's on the up and up and am ready to support their efforts but would like to hear from others on their views on this site thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill_Hollorian

Bill_Hollorian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a member, and support it completely.

Bill

Top 10 Games