Pros Playing Online ???

Q

quads

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars alone has 19 pro players on their site. I saw Greg Raymer playing the other day, but it's very rare I actually see pros playing online. I always check for them several times during a session online.

I know they have certain obligations to the sites to make appearances.

Without their appearance being announced by the site; how often does anyone here actually just see them playing online ?

L

lesclaypool6

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At pokerstars it seems to be very rare. I don't think I've actually seen a named Pro online at PS.

At FT, however, most nights if you go observe the 200/400 tables you'll see named Pros playing. The ones I see often are Gus Hansen, David Benyamine, and John Juanda.

It's crazy watching them play with 300k stacks betting 50, 100, and even 150k on one hand.

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've watched Daniel Negreanu, Greg Raymer, Joe Hachem, and Chris Moneymaker play on PokerStars. (not 100% bout Hachem, but I do think I saw his name)

B

Broke31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on FTP Pros play quite often

chinababy8

chinababy8

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U see pros rare cuz there are not a lot of pros :) and u dont know their screen names but im sure that all pros play or have played online.

TheMaster88

TheMaster88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen basically all of the pros except Daniel and that new Brazilian one. Usually, a fair few will enter the Sunday Million and you can check them out there. I've played with Steve Paul-Ambrose and Greg Raymer (x2) though.