PPA $5000 freeroll

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have already played in one of these on pokerstars and ther is currently three going on tonight.....but they wont let me play cuz i already played in one bummer..:p plus the night i played only one ran and now ther is three .booooooooooooo.........although i do support them and everything they do im just mad and want to yelll about it.lol

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
create another account thats what i do

Hope you know that is illegal and if you ever do any money pokerstars does a quick IP check and will ban you from withdrawing your winnings.

Edit: Thanks for telling us about these, I didn't see them. Are these daily or a 1 time thing? I am definitely gonna be in this next one :)

Last edited:
S

sharkyz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are these daily or a 1 time thing? I am definitely gonna be in this next one :)

you only have a 1-time chance.
it is auto sign up for the PPA.

once you play, you cant ever again.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yep he's right only a one time thing........It's a hell of a freeroll i mean firstplace is almost a grand or maybe is......i played and won 15$ currently still going with it to lol..thanks PPA

D

DeadMoneyDad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The PPA runs these membership drives every so often.

If the poker site's T&C doesn't stop you from creating another account so you can play in more than one, I would hope that the spirit of what the PPA is trying to accomplish would.

As a PPA member I think what ever actualy dollars these things cost are wasted. But I'm not on the board or even offically connected to the PPA beyond my own membership.

Wiser people than me have evaluated the value of these outreach efforts, so please don't dilute their value by making things worse. PLEASE.

I would hate to see the story about a PPA freeroll winner getting all of his or her accounts frozen because they tried to play in more than one juciey freeroll.

You can sign up on the website or please visit it for up to date information about news in the poker world.

pokerplayersalliance.org

D$D

Flops'm&Bets'm

Flops'm&Bets'm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The PPA runs these membership drives every so often.

If the poker site's T&C doesn't stop you from creating another account so you can play in more than one, I would hope that the spirit of what the PPA is trying to accomplish would.

As a PPA member I think what ever actualy dollars these things cost are wasted. But I'm not on the board or even offically connected to the PPA beyond my own membership.

Wiser people than me have evaluated the value of these outreach efforts, so please don't dilute their value by making things worse. PLEASE.

I would hate to see the story about a PPA freeroll winner getting all of his or her accounts frozen because they tried to play in more than one juciey freeroll.

You can sign up on the website or please visit it for up to date information about news in the poker world.

pokerplayersalliance.org
D$D
)))))))))) Echo ((((((((((((((((((

~to those sentiments!!

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These freerolls are only for Americans, btw. :( And you're automatically signed up for membership to the PPA, whether you want to or not. And you're ineligible to play if you already are a member. So if you've played one of these on ANY site, you can't play another. Or at least you probably won't get any money you might win...

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loser?:mad: I won one of these... yes its illegal to create another account but u can play again by playing on your sisters account.:D Ive only played this tourney twice.

If you won than lets see it...your $1k win.....

And if you played 2 under the same IP and they detect you made winnings good chance your PS account gets blocked and prizes taken back. (PPA takes care of that)

D

DeadMoneyDad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you won than lets see it...your $1k win.....

And if you played 2 under the same IP and they detect you made winnings good chance your PS account gets blocked and prizes taken back. (PPA takes care of that)

:pcguru:

PokerProBetZip

PokerProBetZip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
create another account thats what i do

I also hope you know its illegal and impossible. PokerStars had a very Hi Tech system that only lets 1 account per computer. I tried to make another with a cooler name but much to my dismay it said only one account per computer. PokerStars is smarter than I thought.

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loser?:mad: I won one of these... yes its illegal to create another account but u can play again by playing on your sisters account.:D Ive only played this tourney twice.

No, you can't by the rules of all sites I play. If you are going to break the rules of a site, don't post that you did in a public forum. Know who can read these? EVERYBODY - without even registering! That includes site supports.

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also hope you know its illegal and impossible. PokerStars had a very Hi Tech system that only lets 1 account per computer. I tried to make another with a cooler name but much to my dismay it said only one account per computer. PokerStars is smarter than I thought.

Wrong. You can register as many accounts as you want on one computer, just you have to have the accounts under different names.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no you cant they tell you somebody has already rgistered under the computer even if everything is totally diff. lie email ,and home address name

D

DeadMoneyDad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wrong. You can register as many accounts as you want on one computer, just you have to have the accounts under different names.

Good luck with all those differently named accounts when you try to cash out.

Yes if you have different names and addresses for real money accounts, you might get away with running them from the same IP address, because FT or PS doesn't know if that is a Starbucks with a wi-fi or not.

But if you ever sit at the same table look out. I know husband and wives who can't play on the same site with two different accounts on the same IP with two different computers, so your results and milage may vary...........

However you are risking complete account seizure as it is a direct violation of the T&C, one person one account rule.

D$D

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck with all those differently named accounts when you try to cash out.

Yes if you have different names and addresses for real money accounts, you might get away with running them from the same IP address, because FT or PS doesn't know if that is a Starbucks with a wi-fi or not.

But if you ever sit at the same table look out. I know husband and wives who can't play on the same site with two different accounts on the same IP with two different computers, so your results and milage may vary...........

However you are risking complete account seizure as it is a direct violation of the T&C, one person one account rule.

D$D

That's what I'm saying, you're wrong.

I had some friends over my house before and they got on other computers and we did all go on (with all of our different accounts) and play in the same tournament.....

C

csvking

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I had some friends over my house before and they got on other computers and we did all go on (with all of our different accounts) and play in the same tournament.....

This is true...I've played with friends on 3 different laptops in my house at the same time, at the same table, and in the same tourney....BUT....only in "play-money" situations.

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is true...I've played with friends on 3 different laptops in my house at the same time, at the same table, and in the same tourney....BUT....only in "play-money" situations.

Mine was real money. They wouldn't let us enter the same 6-man / 9-man SnG or go to the same ring tables. We WERE allowed to join the same tournament and the same 180-man SnG

D

DeadMoneyDad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Guess my friends are lying to me.

Damn poker players...........

Can't trust a one!

D$D

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
funny little argument here although i know many and heard of none that can play at the same place on the same connection

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
funny little argument here although i know many and heard of none that can play at the same place on the same connection

Not sure what to tell you....we had the computers all hooked up to 1 internet connection, all logged in to pokerstars.......

AmadorEd

AmadorEd

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems to that when me and my sister are both on(through a shared IC)at Stars they won't let us play ring games at the same tables, but MTTs and SnGs they allow us at the same table, go figure.................

M

Madness_does

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How cute, makes you wonder how many idiots there are sitting in a room colluding, they usually say he who cheats only cheats himself, but when it comes to a game like this, forget it 6 guys in the same game and there all in the same room, its posts like this that keeps me at free rolls or even at least very shaky to play for any real big money.

arkadiy

arkadiy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems to that when me and my sister are both on(through a shared IC)at Stars they won't let us play ring games at the same tables, but MTTs and SnGs they allow us at the same table, go figure.................

That's because with ring tables it would be easy to collude and for actual cash...while SnG /MTT the chances of getting to be at the same table are rare, and while it is for real money, to an extent it is only for "chips"