Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I actually always change the basic settings.
First of all, I change the deck of cards, the table, and the location at the table.
Good luck.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I haven't seen four color decks in real-life either, but my eyes aren't very good, and enabling four colors allows me to differentiate between different suits easily, so why should I not take advantage of this option?

My eyes are fine for seeing the cards, but not the colours. I live in a colour-deficient world.

Justin Nichols

Justin Nichols

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I change it up !! I love poker but it's boring sometimes so just give your self a new environment ,, right now i have the dinosaur one on A.C.R .. Big ole big T.Rex eat all the donkeys, lol, I like the 4 color deck for Omaha games, when i have multiple tables , It just helps you identify flushes and stuff easier and to alert you its a different game entirely haha .....i always sit in my favorite seat also ... but I'm actually here because i wanna know how to personally make the skins so its always a home game ...

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I changed the background at the table, raised symbols on the cards and immediately began to make more money ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course. If it is possible to set the table for yourself, why not do it. Similarly lobby the room itself, filter and adjust as convenient.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always make adjustments to the place at the table depending on the number of players at the table. And I'm used to playing at the classic look of the table.