M

MstrBlast3r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you guys personalize your pokertables or do you keep it standard ? :D

Personally I always change the deck of cards the rest I leave as standard :D

I change the deck. I prefer the color coding of suits. That's all I change though

subaru16162

subaru16162

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to change it up regularly. Keep it interesting!

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I change the deck. I prefer the color coding of suits. That's all I change though

I never change the colour coding of the suits. I keep them the same as they are in poker rooms and home games. Never did see a blue suit in a real deck of cards.

As for the tables, I like a simple background, and no clutter on the table design.

pr0serbian

pr0serbian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes when im bored and i cant get a good hand in mtt for half hour i change card look moment before cards are delt.First time i did this i picked up KK hahahah but after that it didnt happen to often...

firstcrack

firstcrack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I select the bottom seat for consistency. This makes it a little easier for me to play in two or three MTTs at the same time.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I use the standard

BuzzKillington

BuzzKillington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never change the colour coding of the suits. I keep them the same as they are in poker rooms and home games. Never did see a blue suit in a real deck of cards.
I haven't seen four color decks in real-life either, but my eyes aren't very good, and enabling four colors allows me to differentiate between different suits easily, so why should I not take advantage of this option?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I change everything ever so often to keep it different

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I use the 4 color deck , and the solid front deck. I like to have a dark background with a black or dark blue/green/purple/red felt. I don't like vivid colors because they distract me and hurt my eyes :)

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no ps I change everything, the cards are one of them, I have vision problem, so it leaves the cards very big so I can see from afar rsrsrs !! I also leave the tables in the classic mode!

MikeShayne

MikeShayne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been pretty much inactive since Black Friday. Been spending time studying and trying to "catch up" with the game and start playing online again for 2018. But, back in the day, you could download and install complete custom poker table skins. On Full Tilt and Absolute, I had complete University of Kentucky themes. I think they had lots of sports teams and such available. I will see if I can find some old screenshots but they were pretty cool. I'm not sure if sites today have those options.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was trying to change the deck of cards and a table change but I like that it was unusual to play and realized I put everything back all standard

E

ermc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I change the look of the poker table and deck every few weeks, maybe once a month or so because if you play a lot it gets a little monotonous staring at the same color and background all the time. Online I think it's a good idea to always use the four color deck especially if you are multi-tabling, makes reading the board easier when you have to make quick decisions.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I haven't seen four color decks in real-life either, but my eyes aren't very good, and enabling four colors allows me to differentiate between different suits easily, so why should I not take advantage of this option?

Hey, Buzz. I have no problem with people choosing four colour suits. To each his own. The question asked what we change, and I leave the suits in their familiar colours.

Obviously, we both have vision problems - but they are different. So we both adapt the tables and cards to help us. Lucky for us that we can do it online. Doesn't work in live poker rooms.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Personally I always change the deck of cards the rest I leave as standard :D[/QUO
I leave the table as it is, the aspect is not important to me.

Marcos mats

Marcos mats

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Personally I always change the deck of cards the rest I leave as standard :D
Hi mhelmer.
I'm always changing, I hardly spend a month without changing the deck and the tables.
:pcguru:
We are together.
😎👊🍀💰

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually just choose whatever colors are comfortable on my eyes. Nothing super bright or overly sharp contrast.

I like some sort of mix of dark green, gray, and brown. This makes the white cards stand out more while keeping the background soothing.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I always change the deck to the most easily readable four colour version. On some sites there is only one four colour option.

Other than that, I sit at the bottom and select contrasting colours/patterns for felt, card backs and floor. The default at ACR was my avatar was the woman, the card backs were grey ACR logo, the felt was grey ACR logo, and the floor was grey ACR logo. If I removed avatars, everyone became a grey ACR logo. What an indecipherable load of visual garbage that was! :icon_puke

X

xebat00

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you color the frame of each table in pokerstars? I dont want to change the fiel color but the frame ones?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, I always change the deck of cards, and sometimes I also change the table and style. Good luck.

F

felipeanicio

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I change the colors and themes of the table, to become more cozy.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
How do you color the frame of each table in pokerstars? I dont want to change the fiel color but the frame ones?

Do you mean when you have activate the hotkeys function? In order to know which table you can use?

Try , settings->gamelpay->hotkeys-> tick where it says highlight target table and choose what color you prefer.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I change absolutely all the settings of the table and deck))

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use a four color deck and then pick cards/table color that contrast to help ensure I don't misread cards.