Poker rooms with freerolls?

Q

q10tarantino

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just won a freeroll on blackchip. There were only about 400 players.

It only paid 2.50 but it was fun and free money.:D

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just won a freeroll on blackchip. There were only about 400 players.

It only paid 2.50 but it was fun and free money.:D

That must have been a $10 On Demand. You also get leaderboard points for those also. Check out the page on their main website. The leaderboard gets updated every 24 hours, you should see your name on there tomorrow. GL, you are now in the hunt!

ACR Freerolls On Demand Information

M

Minidoig2016

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll

Cardschat freeroll .?

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing some intertops freerolls. I got 3rd in the $25. On the weekends they have $50 like a couple a day. There's jackpot freerolls on there too every 4 days. Also a few $100 ones throughout the week early at like 5 am.

Intertops is a decent site. I like the mobile App on the website too you can play MTT on it.

I recommend this room as I have been using it frequently lately.

Good luck...

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
black chip poker there freerolls every half an hour! the amount of prize money is not large, but if you win a week-long race you get the right to play in 2 tournaments! one for 215 $ the second for 55 $ I won this year this race already a couple of times! good luck!

Q

q10tarantino

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. I signed up for Intertops today. They do have some nice freerolls and not too many players. I'm going to try the 25 and 50 free rolls this weekend.

Do you have to get a password or anything for those freerolls?

Q

q10tarantino

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else signed up for the Intertops Weekend Warrior freeroll today?
This will be my first Intertops tournament.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems that most sites have restricted their freerolls. Or either, cut back.... I don't knw why, however, the freee games were fun.

deiwizzz

deiwizzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've recently started playing on Titan Poker, and I've enjoyed their freerolls so far. They have $25 and $50 freerolls throughout the day, a $25 booster you are eligible for spurring your first 90 days on the site, plus they emailed me a $5 bonus for signing up. Pretty soft field, and not very many players, I definitely recommend giving them a try. If you sign up though, make sure you sign up through Tue cardschat link so you can play in the cardschat freerolls as well.
Thanks, ill try that one for sure!

Q

q10tarantino

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 Poker has a lot of satellite freerolls.
You have to win many times but you can potentially get into some really big tournaments if you have the time to go through all the satellites.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars is a great room with some freerrols

W

wampole

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing the freerolls at ACR. So many maniacs. All in with 27o. Crazy.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey could u offer me any good poker rooms with some freerolls where i dont need to make any deposits to play?
but perhaps there are no poker rooms freerolls? well, in any case, you will most likely have to make a Deposit to withdraw your winnings . passport data enter the current may be required when withdrawing money.

Freeroll Passwords