Poker rooms with freerolls?

Ivan Basic

Ivan Basic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like 888, but i have only tried it ...

It has a nice freeroll ranking system...

Lewo

Lewo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like 888, but i have only tried it ...

It has a nice freeroll ranking system...

The 888 freerolls have a blind raise every 3 minutes
the blinds are rising very fast

This is lucky-poker

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every poker room contain freerolls , but I think 888 and ACR offer a bit more than others .

B

bbrks011

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play on 888 long time ago. I wasn't to happy about it. Many rude people over there. And site was doing nothing to calm them down. I hope in the meantime situation changed.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I've tried freerolls on Poker Stars, BetOnline and Natural8. BetOnline abolished their freerolls, Natural8 freerolls are quite crazy (though they run every 2h).

BetOnline still has private freerolls such as Jackpot. There is another one that I played in last week and won $10. They paid top 10 $10 each. Weird one that. Once the bubble went out, the tournament was over. :)

But yes, BOL is pretty much freeroll dead.

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess pokerstars has one of the best freerolls. There is a league running every month with possibility of improving to the next league if you finish top 500 i guess(not sure). There are also other freerolls where you can build the bankroll management including the ones during an EPT, there is a freeroll everyday with $2k prize pool with 4-7k players which is good for beginners. :)

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I've recently started playing on Titan Poker, and I've enjoyed their freerolls so far. They have $25 and $50 freerolls throughout the day, a $25 booster you are eligible for spurring your first 90 days on the site, plus they emailed me a $5 bonus for signing up. Pretty soft field, and not very many players, I definitely recommend giving them a try. If you sign up though, make sure you sign up through Tue cardschat link so you can play in the cardschat freerolls as well.

TrpeLoco

TrpeLoco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play freerolls level 60+ 80+ 100+ a blind raise every 8 minutes you can win few dollars

Mootizit

Mootizit

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Increase your level on 888 Poker ,there shud be lots of freeroll available to build your bankroll on this site.

I

Ianouder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The league on pokerstars, but the prize I'd quite small and their is more then 4000 player for a 10$ prize pool so it kinda does not deserve the time

Q

q10tarantino

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see that some poker sites require a deposit to play their freerolls. I don't have a credit card though. It's really hard for people from foreign countries to get a credit card in Japan.

Are there any sites that you can deposit using paypal?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see that some poker sites require a deposit to play their freerolls. I don't have a credit card though. It's really hard for people from foreign countries to get a credit card in Japan.

Are there any sites that you can deposit using PayPal?

Really? Did not know that. Do you have pre-paid visa cards in Japan? How about PayPal, they have debit cards the last time I checked.

Q

q10tarantino

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Shady Slim. I'll check out the Visa option through paypal.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 poker, poker stars, RedStarPoker - on this rooms is not nekessary make a deposit to play the freerolls!!!

P

peeetiee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hy!
I like 888, it takes some time, but I get very often into the money. it´s only ct, but it comes together. I made about 40$ in the last 14 months , but I dont play that often. :(
There was a thread about 888 only freerols, this guy made about 10$ a month...:D :jd4:
but if U want to get the money, U need to deposit first. So maybe send them 10 bucks, U get bonus and U can play more freerolls. :)
Thats best in my opinion. I tried freerols without deposit as well, no go.
By

Q

q10tarantino

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Japan is mostly a cash society. It's a really safe country. There isn't a lot of crime here. I've seen little old ladies withdrawal a stack of hundreds, like 10k or more and not even worry about being discreet about it.

When I first moved here, most of the stores did not accept cards at stores. Now, they are a lot more stores that take them but it's not like in the states where you can use a credit or debit card anywhere.​

Q

q10tarantino

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing some 888 freerolls. They have a lot of people in them though. Also, I think you only start with 1000 chips and the blinds go up fast. Some of the freerolls people can rebuy for 1 cent and get 5000 chips when the freerollers only get 1000.

I didn't know that you could get points for the elementary school freerolls and graduate up to high school freerolls. Do you have to place in the money to get points towards graduating?

I like the blackchip freerolls. They are only 10 dollars but they are called on demand freerolls so they start when enough people join (i think its 300 players and then there is a late registration after the tournament starts) It seems like the players are a little more serious than some of the tournaments with a lot of players.

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerols will never teach you how to play

rossi007

rossi007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As I know all the big sites accept PayPal and neteler

Q

q10tarantino

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe I should contact customer service and ask if they take PayPal. All of the sites that I've looked at don't offer it as a deposit method.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe I should contact customer service and ask if they take PayPal. All of the sites that I've looked at don't offer it as a deposit method.

They might accept PayPal, but some do not. Having a card from PayPal will open more doors for you however.

Freeroll Passwords