Poker rooms with freerolls?

deiwizzz

deiwizzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey could u offer me any good poker rooms with some freerolls where i dont need to make any deposits to play?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Almost every poker room has some kind of freerolls. Its basically up to you to to decide or whatever

deiwizzz

deiwizzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IVe tried PS , 888,partypoker,ACR. I just want to find out if there are any better or equally good poker rooms where i could make some bankroll from freerolls.:D

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
IVe tried PS , 888,partypoker,ACR. I just want to find out if there are any better or equally good poker rooms where i could make some bankroll from freerolls.:D

I know that it's just my opinion but i feel that it's easier to get prize money in 888 freerolls rather than pokerstars ones ...

Or you could try unibet freerolls which take place every 2 hours or so and in most of them you can even get some extra money if you knock someone out.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
The ones you have tried have the best.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When it is working, America's Card Room has freerolls all the time. Yes you can withdraw without depositing.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
see the calendar here of CardsChat and see all poker rooms that cardschat offers freeroll for its members .... Pokerstar, ACR / BPC, BOL / SPB, Titan Poker, intertops, 888poker.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My advice join as many poker rooms you can, they all have some kind of promotions, some of them giving free money to play and lots of freerolls, then you can choose which one suits you the best.

X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm assuming that freerolls under discussion exclude CC freerolls.

So I've tried freerolls on poker stars, BetOnline and Natural8. BetOnline abolished their freerolls, Natural8 freerolls are quite crazy (though they run every 2h). As for PokerStars there are the following types of freerolls:

• regular from PS school; once you pass to High School league you'll be getting money every time you get in first 15% of players
  • regular requiring a ticket which can be won using so called "scratch cards" on PS school (see https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/article/Scratchcards-poker-prizes) where you can win a ticket to real-money tournament (although i get the tickets from them very rarely and they are mostly School Pass tickets which are the worse as they just allow to play a tournament where the prize is a ticket to a real tournament).
  • irregular, sometimes with noticeable prize pool
So building bankroll from nothing should be possible on PS even without CC freerolls.

deiwizzz

deiwizzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm assuming that freerolls under discussion exclude CC freerolls.

So I've tried freerolls on Poker Stars, BetOnline and Natural8. BetOnline abolished their freerolls, Natural8 freerolls are quite crazy (though they run every 2h). As for PokerStars there are the following types of freerolls:

• regular from PS school; once you pass to High School league you'll be getting money every time you get in first 15% of players
  • regular requiring a ticket which can be won using so called "scratch cards" on PS school (see https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/article/Scratchcards-poker-prizes) where you can win a ticket to real-money tournament (although i get the tickets from them very rarely and they are mostly School Pass tickets which are the worse as they just allow to play a tournament where the prize is a ticket to a real tournament).
  • irregular, sometimes with noticeable prize pool
So building bankroll from nothing should be possible on PS even without CC freerolls.
Is it hard to pass to high school? Ive never played those ps school freerolls before. What about this natural8 ? Is it worth a shot? Is it good poker platform? Thanks for your response guys

X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it hard to pass to high school?
You've got to go through Elementary League; here is the description - https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/article/The-League-Win-free-poker-prizes-every-month. You just need to be in the top 2000 of the leaderboard at the end of the current month - so no, it isn't hard, it just has its specifics relevant for any freeroll with no prerequisites.

What about this natural8 ? Is it worth a shot?
The prize pool in its freerools consists of tickets to tournaments; only top 3 players get them. Also they have a big number of asian players who play rather crazy - going all-in with huge range of hands. So you can try it but it isn't worth it imo.

SoCalGrndR1

SoCalGrndR1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!

New member from Southern California. I tried to do a search and looked under the Poker Rooms forum.
What poker sites allow U.S. players to sign up and play on the real money site with freerolls? I am currently only on ACR, I read that BCP has freerolls but you cant play them at the same time? I have only been on ACR for less than 2 weeks and their site keeps going down. I have placed in 2 of the freerolls so far and have time to play right now. Its very frustrating not even being able to log on.

Any other sites to try?

Thanks,

SoCal

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many poker rooms offer freerolls, read the proposals of the rooms is not so difficult...

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi))
all poker rooms have free games...
but the deposit must be made, in order to withdraw money ...
:wavey:

D

domdiego

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars , The League Freeroll , has 6 games for day, CC and moore..888 Poker , ACR has freerools on Demand

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try the GG network poker rooms. Specifically, I mean Breakout Poker and GGPoker.
Every 2 hours freerolls start.
Primarily due Jackpot Freeroll. There are fewer players than other Jackpot freerolls

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try the GG network poker rooms. Specifically, I mean Breakout Poker and GGPoker.
Every 2 hours freerolls start.
Primarily due Jackpot Freeroll. There are fewer players than other Jackpot freerolls
I recently have tried Breakout,very soft freerolls(lot of ghosts) I have made $20 so far in 2 weeks.I will add micros this week and try and create a significant bankroll.$$ :ciao:

W

willko01000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many

There are many Poker sites that offer freerolls.

Most require an initial deposit.

I can recommend Poker Stars they have a interesting reward scheme and run a school freeroll tournament structure which is more a way to learn than to get instant cash.

If you want cash in your pocket 888 run a good rewards structure where you gain points and then can enter weekly and daily freerolls depending on your current level.

Ive recently transitioned to party poker and for just a few pence you can enter some good satellites which aren't your usual freeroll as you pay a tiny fee but you can attain some high value tickets and enter high value tournaments as a result without much money down.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars, ACR, Poker888, Partypoker

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i forgot to mention cardplayer. it's a free site to play but you need to play by web broweser. it´s a decent room but it consumes a lot of RAM i stopped to play there for this trouble maybe in future if i get more RAM i'd be back.

TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nitrogen Sports. US facing, mainly a sports book, bitcoin based.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has round the clock freerolls- you can often play two at a time.

palinho07

palinho07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are fan of cryptocurrencies, try CoinPoker .

Freeroll every 30 minutes, 200-300 players. Most of them are very bad players :)
So very good way to build bankroll.
To withdraw money you need to have some knowledge about cryptocurrencies, but everything is possible . GL !

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In many poker rooms there are freerolls and even in some rooms you can get a free registration bonus so you can try to win, find a good poker room and try to play and win, open sites where there are many poker rooms and choose the suitable poker room for yourself !!

Freeroll Passwords