Poker Pro Vlog: Sunday Million FT Review! Part 3 Final

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone, in this weeks episode I discuss and review my recent (January) Sunday Million Final Table! This is the 3rd and final part of the review.

Part 1 Here

Part 2 Here

Please check it out if you are interested in indepth discussion and analysis of live poker hands played by a WSOP bracelet winner and 8 year professional.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

I hope you enjoy it!

https://youtu.be/1LBKvecA_Qc

burton_boy

burton_boy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know how I missed this this time around.,,,

Thanks again for doing this. I actually just mentioned this as something I would love to see more of next year in the survey for 2018.

Rough way to go out, but as you said variance is an important part of the game. Plus how can you get made when you made the right decision and got your money in ahead?

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Another great video to watch! I am still wondering what the hell lead him to show with A6o??? Maybe he underestimate your hand, and I do not see any other reason, but he was damn lucky ...
Anyway, nice FT - and thank you Ryan for posting great educational videos :top:

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another great video to watch! I am still wondering what the hell lead him to show with A6o??? Maybe he underestimate your hand, and I do not see any other reason, but he was damn lucky ...
Anyway, nice FT - and thank you Ryan for posting great educational videos :top:

A 6 got shown because A Q is All-in

Cool insight once again on the Final Table! The 5 5 hand was a good part of the video. Discussed 3-betting or not in detail. Opponent shoved and easy fold! :bike:

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very good this study of hands, so that in the future we can also play this tournament,

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
J5 push was right move XD

nice video

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone, in this weeks episode I discuss and review my recent (January) Sunday Million Final Table! This is the 3rd and final part of the review.

Part 1 Here

Part 2 Here

Please check it out if you are interested in indepth discussion and analysis of live poker hands played by a WSOP bracelet winner and 8 year professional.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

I hope you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LBKvecA_Qc

Well done nice finish very unlucky with the AQ V A6 wonder if you jammed all in would opponent have folded that A6 probably not anyhow hindsight is easy.
Would have kept me awake few nights thinking about it.:eek:
With the 55 I would probably set mine but understand you wanting to find out where you are and give opponent a decision.
This is one of the best threads on cardschat well done on your finish sir inspirational thanks for putting that game and analysis out there appreciate and enjoyed that.:top: