The reason I ask that is that few people in our country know about poker

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First off, gambling has been in Asia for as long as human history has been documented. In fact, there is archeological proof that playing cards were used for gambling in ancient China as well as keno slips and some evidence of a lottery dating back 4,500 years or so. So, you might say that it is very much a part of the culture and that a lot of people there enjoy gambling.Famous cricketers and football players have also contributed to the expansion of gambling throughout Asia. So, in the near future, I anticipate that gaming will only get more and more popular across the continent.

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My humble opinion, regarding your question, is that the world of poker is far from famous in Asian countries, there are few well-known Asian poker platforms, I don't know why, but if you can realize that there are few players who meet in tournaments, hopefully this will change over time

GDKavindu

GDKavindu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LK
Chips
I think the reason poker isn't popular is because of Asian culture.As I see it, in the future, the culture of every country in Asia will collapse. Then there is a chance that poker will become popular.