poker players complaining

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like alot of you , i have played thousands of hands.
my range has to be one of the biggest
and i win some sick pots with cards that many people may not want to go all in with

i.e 2 gapper off suits like 10c 8h etc etc
and theres been many times where i get called a donk for winning with hands like that.

now my view is this

it doesnt matter what cards you play you still need the flop turn and or river to make the best 5 card hand am i wrong?

the thing is you just need to play these non-premium hands when you feel the time is right or if your bank roll or chip count allows you to so comfortably

as the old saying goes dont hate the player, hate the game.

share your thoughts please???

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
like alot of you , i have played thousands of hands.
my range has to be one of the biggest
and i win some sick pots with cards that many people may not want to go all in with

i.e 2 gapper off suits like 10c 8h etc etc
and theres been many times where i get called a donk for winning with hands like that.

now my view is this

it doesnt matter what cards you play you still need the flop turn and or river to make the best 5 card hand am i wrong?

the thing is you just need to play these non-premium hands when you feel the time is right or if your bank roll or chip count allows you to so comfortably

as the old saying goes dont hate the player, hate the game.

share your thoughts please???

I like it.... lose play gets a pretty furious reaction from many players who consider it done only by who they'd term as a "Donkey" haha

You may have found that switching to stats instead of chat box is needed during the game play lol

Each to their own!! play as you like and if it works for you Why Not?!??!? Good Luck!!

Stop when the fun stops or when you just cant beat this lose player:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• BUTTHEYWERESUITEDCC__07657.1435694034.500.659.jpg
    BUTTHEYWERESUITEDCC__07657.1435694034.500.659.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 12
B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If a player is mad at another player for their way of playing the game (as long as it is within the rules), it is a sign of an intellectualy disadvantaged person. If you think another player is playing stupid, use their stupidity for your gain, stop whining.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I consider myself a tight player and if someone OOP calls my preflop aggression with trash, binks the flop and sucks out, as far as I'm concerned, they're a donkey.

That being said, I WANT donkeys calling my raises with trash because I win a lot of chips that way so I can't really complain when they spike. I sometimes still do, but am trying to be more philosophical about it.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree with the post above. You want the guy with Q 7s or 10 8 off calling your raises when you have AA. As long as you play your cards well, this is generally profitable for you with AA. Once in a great while they'll spike 2 pair or complete a straight or flush, but far more often they'll miss completely or make 1 pair or a weak draw and continue when they shouldn't. Bottom line, I always want bad players calling me with weak hands that they have no business playing.