Poker pet peeves?

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have something that makes you crazy when it comes to online poker? What really bugs me are the sitters. Don’t sign up if your not going to play. This is so unfair to the other players.I was at a table of nine with five sitting out. So annoying.

IcyPlayChips

IcyPlayChips

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Overly agressive players in tournaments who force players all-in with every other hand before the flop.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a highly competitive game, so it could not miss the bad losers.the players that are bad losers tend to be expressed with more freedom because of the convenience of hiding behind a screen name. We know that this is just an act of cowardice and probably sometimes we feel the need to understand why they react as well.But if you like to be part of the world of online Poker you must be clear that there will always be the bad losers who seek to affect your game through insults and taunts.Once you learn to ignore this type of people that show only their evil servant regardless of their age, the game becomes very entertaining, mostly because their reactions are very funny.But, don't worry! We have observed that as we move further up in stakes, it is less likely to meet with bad losers in online poker , we assume that it is easily explainable by the fact that a player who plays higher stakes, probably has a deeper understanding of the game and is therefore not so emotional to lose.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on the contrary, it does not bother me. This makes it possible to steal the blinds more easily. What annoys me the most is that I get changed tables every 10 min.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me irks when in the tournament what any player is beginning to questioning all-in in every deal, he says that not wants play, and wants to dispose withdraw from tournament's, strange, why then be registered ? )))

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It bothers me only in tournaments with limited income, who may take away the place players who really want to play from minute 0. But taking the difference if they leave during the tournament will benefit others with their chips, a player absent you never win:D:D

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
abusive chat.
I've played freerolls with abusive chat, so I became a sitter and started doing something else.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that players on pokerstars play fairly quickly but on 888poker the players seem to let their time clock go down to the last second before they react.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know, really none of that my family comes first and there are times I sit if I have to .... I try to do just that though and not just let my time clock run to zero ... I am sure others find that annoying so I try to avoid that ... the past weekend was great example of this ... with the holidays coming, and family here I tried to play and I played horribly .. would have been much better just to sit out and take what I could which is a reason I won't play much the rest of the week

I think one thing is players that announce to the table ... I gotta go, sorry guys .. then shove all in on the next decent hand as they lurk lol and they will do it repeatedly, of course this always finds it's way into my notes, but that's just shady to me although it seems to be a widely used tactic ....

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate making a last minute registration just to be put straight onto big blind with only a 5BB stack,im fairly sure that wouldnt happen in a live tournament and if it did i would say im not sitting down to the big blind and demand a refund.It happens far to often!

quartz

quartz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really hate it when players announce that they folded an all-in person's outs. There's just no point in saying it and it's kinda mean spirited

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know this is suppose to be an online poker pet peeve but I have one for live cash games. It is when a player who wasn't involved in the hand asks to see both hands at showdown. Online it would have to be the trash talkers in micro stakes who act as though they are so much better than everyone else at the table. But yet they are still playing micro stakes. The irony.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
annoying when they get a large number of chips and then they are placed absent to take care of their chips and go far inside the tournament or at a certain stage in the end they are sure losers

Sdub2020

Sdub2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad beats

Running deep in tournament only to bubble out

And sore losers who curse me out when I win lol

:thefinger

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Aggravations

Hello. I believe others may share this feeling. Close to the bubble with a short stack, land AA, go all-in. A player with a big stack greets me. The player with the big stack has 93 off-suit and beats my aces. Never seems to fail at the bubble.
Dan'O

mercyscercy

mercyscercy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
moving

I hate when re seating happens. it sometimes will happen back to back to back to back where I'm just watching hands played over and over.

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loosing any hand when my odds more than 9 to 1 At any stage of the hand :)

Good Man

Good Man

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad beats

Running deep in tournament only to bubble out

And sore losers who curse me out when I win lol

:thefinger
I totally agree with you. It's so infuriating. But this is POKER - there are a lot of interesting things going on here. The main thing is not to enter on the irritation and not to catch the tilt at the same time. Strong character, discipline. Above all ;)

Life is a game , play beautiful

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have something that makes you crazy when it comes to online poker? What really bugs me are the sitters. Don’t sign up if your not going to play. This is so unfair to the other players.I was at a table of nine with five sitting out. So annoying.

:ciao:a lot of things can be annoying, and new sources of irritation will appear all the time. You need to curb this feeling, and then you will be free from all irritations while playing poker.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sitting Out players are pretty confusing, especially in freerolls, but you have to fight at least that many fewer opponents. ;)

S

sergey3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you annoyed by players who are playing for time?

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really slow players are my pet peeve. I mean players who use up the clock on every hand, it drives me crazy !

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

Having to use a lot of PC to play the tournaments! I like poker!

:)

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Obnoxious Running of the Clock

Played a tournament online and one of the players used every bit of their time for almost 2 hours. That player let the clock run out and them immediately came back. This player should be banned from ever playing online again.