Poker online, only Saturdays?

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Guys, Do you think that poker online is better for Saturdays only or it is more fun when you play it everyday? :joyman:
It is more fun when you win:)) don't matter if is monday or sunday.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have the opportunity to play on Saturdays, you should not miss it. Once you reach the platinum level, you can choose the day when it is convenient to play in Cardschat tournaments.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I prefer to play SNGs during the week and at the weekend I play mostly MTTs.
I think, it is useful to play nearly daily to be in a routine and staying trained.
And actually the biggest MTTs are usually at Sundays. Which I still wonder about it, why it is like this. There are even 2 day events on Sundays. And I am sure, that the most people who have day-job at day are not able to play them.
Why the hell they are not at Fridays or Saturdays? :D

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Saturdays are fun to play poker , also Sundays , but everyone seeks the games that fit him best and plays them , he might want to play some games during the weekdays and be freeon weekend , it's up to everyone what he decides .Work , family , other things impose you to adapt and play whenever you are able to do so

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are more interesting games on the weekends, Saturday and Sundays for me are best days to play. But if you have time to play everyday, more chances you have to win.

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Guys, Do you think that poker online is better for Saturdays only or it is more fun when you play it everyday? :joyman:
There is no specific time when it is good to play, you can play everyday and from anywhere, only an internet connection and free time required. If you are focused on freerolls then it should depend on the freeroll schedule, but not from Saturday. :)

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sundays are much better than saturdays since you have lots of great tournaments like the sunday million and the sunday storm. so if you have to choose only 1 day a week to play i think sundays are your best choice.

+1 for this, though the increased Saturday bounty games on Stars can be fun too.

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weekend have a lot of events

R

r0ny

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyday - good
Saturday and Sunday - perfect

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Being retired I can play whenever I feel like it, Time is the only thing I have left, and as I don't need to work anymore, Poker cost's me nothing to play.
Some days I can spend 8 or 9 hours playing on-line, other days I might just play the Cardschat Free-roll on pokerstars, it all depends on my mood and how I am feeling, I have on some occasions bought into games and then decided I didn't feel like playing and gone all in on the first hand just to go out, because I wanted to do something else.
Playing low stakes Poker allows me to do this and not care about losing the buy-in for one game, because I know that over time I will make it back eventually.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if poker is for work, then play every day, and if it's just a hobby, then you can play on weekends

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on your time availability, but I prefer to play on Sundays due to the large amount of tournaments.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Nowadays I only play poker during the weekends and only the high-value freerolls.

Almost exclusively the good Cardschat freerolls.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on your possibilities. I like to play whenever I can.
Having an opportunity to join a team would be awesome.

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I play when i have free time

L

LL22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play everyday since I got time enough but if you want you can play only on Saturdays. It is your call anyway.