Poker online, only Saturdays?

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Total posts
Hey Guys, Do you think that poker online is better for Saturdays only or it is more fun when you play it everyday? :joyman:

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Why did you even have a question to play only on Saturdays ???

Risto234

Risto234

walking encyclopedia
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Why did you even have a question to play only on Saturdays ???

People whose status here is "bronze" might easily do just that lol ...

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
It’s fun on days that end with a y :)

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Total posts
Of course every day!

Hi Bro! Of course every day! If you have time. On Saturdays, I like to play offline with my friends. We like to drink beer, fry meat.

GabaGabaHey

GabaGabaHey

Rock Star
Total posts
The whole point of playing online is that it provides you with the convenience of playing any day or time that you want.
Saturday is just a word on a calendar when it comes right down to it.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Total posts
To give a different take on what others have said, I usually notice that Saturday tournaments usually have more players in events (since people typically are more free to play online poker on this day). This also often results in bigger guaranteed prizes in these events and longer tournament time too.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Total posts
Hi Sulfuros001. In my opinion if you love poker like us all, then more than likely, you will play more than just on Saturday's. Besides, if you only play then, your game is going to suffer. I mean you are not going to get better. hands on is the best way to learn. There is one thing you could do though. Maybe just play 3 or 4 days a week. Is there any reason why you can only play on Saturday? GL

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Total posts
good advice
don't quit your job for poker
better to play in free time for fun

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Total posts
Every day

I always play it every day and whenever I have time so I feel it is more fun, only on Saturdays you would have to wait almost a week to be able to play again.:p

rock0001

rock0001

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
sundays are much better than saturdays since you have lots of great tournaments like the sunday million and the sunday storm. so if you have to choose only 1 day a week to play i think sundays are your best choice.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
pokes ¿solo los sabados?

Hello. I started on weekends. now I have a daily routine of 2 or more hours.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Total posts
Awards
DE
I know there are always fish in the micros but I noticed that there are 2 to 3 times as many there during the weekends, so I play a little more cautiously on the weekends when I play in the micros. But if you can only play on the weekend, I think you have to find out for yourself which day suits you better. and if for certain reasons you have decided to play only 1 day a week, you can also combine one week on saturday and the next week on sunday.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Lets be serious here, is there ever a bad day to play poker? Personally I do see more players on the weekend and find more fish in those games. That being said its not always easy to get past the fish.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
US
I noticed Saturdays to be a day of progress for online poker regs/sharks since a lot of fish/newbies get paid on Fridays. So actually the entire weekend is prosperous for those licking their chops, imo. Now, as far as it being more fun is arguable. Some people like the idea that they have $ and are willing to drop it down at an online poker site for the fun of it... And others, like me, are glad they did; all weekend long. Others are only having fun when they're winning. Me personally, I have fun playing online, period. Playing cards should be a social liberty no matter where you live. Keep up the fun, folx. :thefinger

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Lets be serious here, is there ever a bad day to play poker? Personally I do see more players on the weekend and find more fish in those games. That being said its not always easy to get past the fish.

Not always easy but profitable.
icon14.gif

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Total posts
i personally like saturdays cause i work all week and only chance i get to play

D

dukgen

Enthusiast
Total posts
I might play some micro limit during the week, but nothing to ruin my sleep for work. Weekends I like to relax, and play some tournaments.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Total posts
For me playing More is better but that doesnt mean that others are’nt Fine with playing on Weekends only.

For Most tournament enthusiasts the weekend will be the only option because in the week they wont have the time to Play several hours of Poker

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Total posts
The only difference between a Saturday and the rest of the days of the week to my understandings únicamente la cantidad de jugadores que vas a encontrar, tal vez te resulte mas divertido el echo de cruzarte con mayor cantidad de fish

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Total posts
poker is played every day for me, but hey, logically on weekends it has that different touch.

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Total posts
Basically I play every day, but I don't do it when I'm tired.