Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in the last few months i have been reading several posts, referring to online poker saying that online poker can be a mistake or something programmed. I would like to ask if these members who end up losing a hand on the turn or on the River, from A, K against (Villain) A, 2 if they question themselves when it happens the other way around, when they win if they say it was something scheduled.
I was playing yesterday and something similar happened to me at the table, well I took a screenshot to show it to the members.... The hand happened like this... On the flop I bet Villain Loose 3x all in... I was scared thinking he had hit the 'K, I finally decided to call, when the turn comes reveals this tragedy, Villain with 2 pair, to my happiness He turned another pair on the Turn/River.
Screenshot 20210529 193850 PokerStars

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I consider both the instances where I win drawing to 2-3 outs, as well as the occasions when I lose (because my opponent hit a 2-3 outer) as evidence that these occurrences happen far too frequently relative to what should be statistically expected.

However, this is the nature of probability and chaos- unexpected things can happen regularly! :laugh:

I am merely one individual, counterintuitive things can happen to me my entire life- that doesn't mean the trends are skewed for everyone.

This is why sample size and collective data is important.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online poker is one of the best ways to play from the comfort of home to make some good combinations, but still the time to find the time to play is at any of the free times, so in conclusion it is an excellent opportunity to practice poker.