Poker job?

R

Rystam4uk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, everybody. I am new to this forum, I want to ask Council knowing, is it possible in 2019 to make money online poker? How to choose the direction of cash or tournaments ? (sorry if there was recently a similar issue is not fully understood with the site)

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's always possible if you're on the right sites. Depending on Cash or tournements is overall how you view your style of play. Some players make more money at cash tables and others get demolished in cash and prefer the tourney style of play. Some cash players dominate in Micros , others fair better in higher stakes. Same with tourneys. So if you look into your career of playing and have done better in Cash , i'd stick with Cash , If you've faired better in tourney play then I'd definitely start hopping into Tourney play. Also another key tip , Note the players you play with , everyone and anybody at the table take notes. You will fair a lot better down the road

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In online poker, as I see it, you can not earn money, so in most cases, no matter what a Pro you are, it's roulette. Even with a strong hand at the table, you can be run over by the weakest.

R

Rystam4uk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you very much; with notes, I really forget sometimes. I have so far stopped at the tournament poker. the truth takes more time, but the prizes are solid. Zoom is very dispersive.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better of course play tournaments, but now in Vogue backs. A lot of people choose backs. First it is necessary to beat only two, and the second prize can be huge, so the back is now fashionable!

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In online poker, as I see it, you can not earn money, so in most cases, no matter what a Pro you are, it's roulette. Even with a strong hand at the table, you can be run over by the weakest.

I have seen this happen at the really low stakes, but not usually higher up.

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better of course play tournaments, but now in Vogue backs. A lot of people choose backs. First it is necessary to beat only two, and the second prize can be huge, so the back is now fashionable!

what are "the backs?"