Poker influencers

SLazarov

SLazarov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys could you please suggest some of poker players, from whom you can learn on Youtube, Twitch or other places?

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat on youtube with Katie Dozier and Collin Moshman.

Great advices and hand analysis.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

There is a pretty good family battle you might be interested in looking up. Its Howard Ledderer and his sister Patty Duke. I even have Patty Dukes book "Thinking Inside The Bets". There is an episode where it all started. It was the year Dick Breymer won world series of poker. That year some of the pro poker players got together with Dick Breymer and played a final table showdown with him. It was probably where Patty Duke broke through. During the final table showdown Patty Duke showdowned with her old brother Howard Ledderer. Patty had the under pair and thought she lost. But then came the flop and she hit trips. She seemed devastated for a while but eventually won the tournament.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys could you please suggest some of poker players, from whom you can learn on Youtube, Twitch or other places?

Some of my favorites along the way have been

( in Micro Stakes play ) BlackRain79 ( Nathan Williams ) also a member of CC

Gripsed ( Evan Jarvis ) also a member of CC

Splitsuit ( James Sweeney )

Upswing ( Doug Polk ) always entertaining ... Upswing has some free content but is mostly subscription based, or stand alone purchases ... he has some great poker players/teachers working for the site, and if you can afford to spend the dime I feel this is way worth it ...

And last on my list but definitely not least ....CardsChat has many professionals on site that will answer questions and give advice.. the member pool also contains many helpful and skilled players to chat with .. review your hands ... CC also has a ton of great information ... lessons ... and tools, including a replayer that will allow you to after action your hands, or even put them onsite here for review by other members ... I can't emphasize enough, spending a little time going over the massive perks and help that CC offers you to help you improve your game ...

Aside from the forum here, all of these are on youtube and have helped my game play ... There are many times many more ... a google search will show tons ... that being said many don't seem to have a clue ... you can take a look for yourself ...but if they seem fishy they probably are ... it's great to have so much info available but verify .. check with others and make sure that somebody/anyone finds any of the others as useful... something else you can do just for giggles is check their Hendon standings... which will show info about the player and how active they are and how well they have done in their careers to date ....

Anyhow I hope this gives you someplace to start and Good luck !!!!

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suggest to take some value informatios from Collin Moshman

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A german streamer named " xflixx" on twitch. Really good content. Unfortunately only in german available.