Poker bluffs

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's everybodys fav poker bluff when ur in a hand ? Mine is acting like I'm losing and I put my head down like I just lost 🤣

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's everybodys fav poker bluff when ur in a hand ? Mine is acting like I'm losing and I put my head down like I just lost 🤣
I think a bluff can only beat one when the player folds the card :)

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a story and a game, no one forbids bluffing

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You know, if we talk about live poker, then yes, I also love this technique that you described, it works especially well for unprepared opponents who have not yet figured out you. I usually make a displeased and brooding look with very good cards.

P

poker hp635

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluff is one of the best methods to increase your money because then the opponent gets lost and does not know how to play with you does not know when you are bluffing seriously. I like to bluff

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, bluffing is working,when I don’t bluff too often,because the players get used to it quickly and are able to read me.

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bluff a lot pre-flop. The chance your opponent has good cards is not that big. Mostly they fold.

L

liviuplayspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can bluff very easily in online poker, because you get fast reads of every players and fishs, i always c bet on A high Board, because often especially limpers have fear of the ace. Rarelly i do check raise bluff, i do it mostly only with a flush draw with Overcard(s) or a oesd/gutshot, often they fold when i shove

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
be careful, you are giving information. I would keep the same gestures on a BLUFF or not.

E

el79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some time lein in a book that said something like: the art of bluffing ... bluffing is a valuable part of poker and must be learned to perform. my best bluff is on the turn

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffs

I guess physical tells that are actually intended will work once in a while however I have found that changing things up depending upon the circumstances will work more often..example. I get 79suited in SB three Limpers to me I raise 6BB all fold but one, flop comes A84 rainbow Opp checks I check turn is 5. Opp min bets I raise more than pot App folds...he had to put me on a minimum A and maybe pocket pair, so position, and action are the best bluff..:):):)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t usually bluff because I always have good cards when I raise. :flute: