duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It gets a little bit boring for me playing in a single table, but I can notice that I'm observing the players and the feeling of the table a lot better then if I was playing two tables at once. I know there's no correct answer, but should I stick with one table at once so I can observe the table a little bit better or 2 tables at once so I'm not easly bored.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think if you have been playing for a long time, you can safely open several tables as you like and play safely, and if you are a new player then you need to play at the same table so it depends on which player you are experienced players do not play at 1 table

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Playing two games sometimes makes me more patient when I'm bored and feel like playing like a monkey bird.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It gets a little bit boring for me playing in a single table, but I can notice that I'm observing the players and the feeling of the table a lot better then if I was playing two tables at once. I know there's no correct answer, but should I stick with one table at once so I can observe the table a little bit better or 2 tables at once so I'm not easly bored.
I play at 5-7 tables at once, and I can keep up with everything. It's not as hard as it seems at first glance, just when you play at two tables, try to connect a third one, play a little bit and then connect the fourth one and so on. For me, 5 tables is the best, but I know people who play at 24 tables at the same time. Their actions are just so automated that they do everything like robots. Playing at many tables is better because you can win more money in a certain amount of time. The only downside is that it's hard for people to concentrate on many tables at the same time. But with practice, you will learn and can easily play 10+ tables.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the standard is 4 tables. But when I'm tired, I play 2 tables to make better decisions.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play at 5-7 tables at once, and I can keep up with everything. It's not as hard as it seems at first glance, just when you play at two tables, try to connect a third one, play a little bit and then connect the fourth one and so on. For me, 5 tables is the best, but I know people who play at 24 tables at the same time. Their actions are just so automated that they do everything like robots. Playing at many tables is better because you can win more money in a certain amount of time. The only downside is that it's hard for people to concentrate on many tables at the same time. But with practice, you will learn and can easily play 10+ tables.
Do you use HUD?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
In my opinion, concentration is more important than the number of tables you play at the same time. If it is difficult for you to play concentratedly at two tables, then of course, it is better to play only one but be as efficient as possible.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you use HUD?
No, I've been playing without auxiliary programs for a long time, but lately I've been thinking about purchasing Hold'em Manager2. What do you think about it, is it worth buying?

leoniq888

leoniq888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I first started playing MTT, I only played at one table. So to speak, I learned to observe the game as a whole. But later it became very boring. I tried four tables at once, but I realized that it was too much. Now I feel comfortable at two tables, and there is enough time for analysis.

paddyswarrior

paddyswarrior

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
I can barely win at one table never mind 2 😂

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi :)
In my opinion, concentration is more important than the number of tables you play at the same time. If it is difficult for you to play concentratedly at two tables, then of course, it is better to play only one but be as efficient as possible.
You would think that , if you don't do it.

But most people could have four tables open. My only issue with it is it takes up a little time juggling simultaneous action.
Deliberating one hand while the other waits. I get the odd time out which is a bummer.....but I'm in my 50's, so I'm sure a younger person would be able to multi-table faster.

Better to keep yourself entertained, than sit there bored out of your skull in one tourney.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, I've been playing without auxiliary programs for a long time, but lately I've been thinking about purchasing Hold'em Manager2. What do you think about it, is it worth buying?

I don't use any either, so far. I heard that the best would be PokerTracker 4, but I can't guarantee it.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried playing 4 tables at the same time when I was playing for virtual money. I can say that I was not comfortable playing. That's why I didn't even sit at two tables for money. Unless I had tickets and had to sit at two tables.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The fact that at one table you are more focused, but all it takes is for him to switch you to another and you practically start the game again. Sometimes you can afford to play at many tables and see if you can handle it.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you the other tables are of very low buy in , freerolls or of no such importance , you can play more tables without facing problems . You can focus on the main more important tables . But if it affects your focus, then simply don't open more tables .

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe try just gradually adding a table. Multi-tabling becomes much easier with a bit of practice.

A

AndyB_10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
It's hard to read the rest of the table and keep a track on whats happening but its a great way to play a lot of hands

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't do very well when I play at several tables at the same time, it seems to me that everything happens very quickly and I don't make the right decisions, you don't have time to analyze anything and you make hasty decisions that cost you, I play better at one table even if sometimes it's a bit boring...