Playing multiple tables

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many tables do you play at the same time?

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t enjoy playing multiple tables at the same time. I’ve tried it many times and it’s too damn stressful. You’re constantly forced to make quick decisions and if you hesitate and think about a strategy you’re depleting your time bank on one or several tables. Am I in the minority on this subject?:confused:

same ! im sticking to one table at a time for now .

Wrathchild

Wrathchild

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually don't go more than 4 as a) I'm just getting back into the game as of a month ago, and in the 10 years experience I have total I b) know enough to know that I don't know shit. I'm approaching it with student's mentality. Until I feel like I can play my A game consistently, and as long as I am improving I'll consider adding more. But right now the sweet spot for me is 2.

Julthefreak

Julthefreak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hardly ever play at several tables at the same time. I don't know if I'm just imagining it, but I have the feeling that I can see the opponents' moves better or "see through" them better. In addition, I actually still watch a stream on the side.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1-6 tables, the ideal for me 4, but I am okay with 6 tables, if all are 8 or 9 max tables

7CardKillR

7CardKillR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with practice most can get get a skilled game down at 4 reg speed MTTs with out too much pain. Id suggest that when your at the top of your BI level and your getting late like final 2-3 tables you pay way more attention and probably stop reentering esp if you have 2 going in that spot. I think game selection is way more important than playing X tables at a time . but you do need volume, So....

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play on 2 tables. For more I lack concentration

J

Jonb0324

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes when I play multiple tables I tend to loose focus. Does anyone else have this problem?

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can´t do it. Because, I watch Youtube as well as playing poker.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play up to 12 tables but when i ' m tired i reduce the number to 7-8

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at most 3 tables at a time, and if you find it too stressful it is ok to play just a single table. It can get overwhelming very easily, and only two things matter at the end of the day. Do you...
a) have fun
b) make money
If you can do both, congrats, but otherwise, as long as you achieve one of these, you are all good.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree wiyh your opinion. Playing multitable is annoying and stressfull. However from time to time i deal with it and playing even 3 tables.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
2 best performance , I can play 4 , more I lose it , if the two are freerolls I have control , cause I do not care so much for freerolls if I have buyin games , if they are all buyin , I categorise them buy worth or importance . The top2 have the priority . Sometimes i play 2 tables tournaments and one ZOOM , becasue I might be bored :)

T

TomWH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad to hear I am not the only one who has trouble playing multiple tables. I like to watch videos while playing so that may have an detrimental effect. :rolleyes: I can handle a few tables, but prefer to stick to just one, especially if I'm playing real money tourney's.

L

Leo1145

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How many tables do you play at the same time?

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t enjoy playing multiple tables at the same time. I’ve tried it many times and it’s too damn stressful. You’re constantly forced to make quick decisions and if you hesitate and think about a strategy you’re depleting your time bank on one or several tables. Am I in the minority on this subject?:confused:
it depends on what you play as well, if you played tournaments as actions is a little slower (if playing regulars tournaments) you can start with 3 and work you way to even 4-6 tables
ig you play zoom i started with 2 and i'm doing okay with 4 but it depends as you might not get to explout those players that are making mistakes on the tables

so is good for hourly rate, but it can decress it as well as you focus be in 4 differnt screens, defenetly recomend a hud for mtt

nogamblin

nogamblin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips