Playing in Another Country?

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's say I have an account registered to a US address. What happens if I go on a trip to canada and want to play from there? Can I still use my original account?
What if someone moves permanently? Do they have to create a new account or can they just withdraw using a non-check method?

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's say I have an account registered to a US address. What happens if I go on a trip to Canada and want to play from there? Can I still use my original account?
What if someone moves permanently? Do they have to create a new account or can they just withdraw using a non-check method?

I have played in Canada using my existing (US) account, but I'm not sure what a permanent move would entail. I would guess that you would simply change your address with the poker site (?), and that any additional withdrawal methods would then become available to you based on that address.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dakota should know. She was playing on her US account when she went to Amsterdam a while back.

pezjb

pezjb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing on my U.S. account for 2 months in germany and Holland (Amsterdam).

heatfan03

heatfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i played my us account while in Spain and England with no problems