player pool got harder

L

Leo1145

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so started to play 25nl and it has become really hard to beat on pokerstars anyone has any suggestion,
i trying to play on gg see how it goes as well, but now gg has become even more popular than ps, they have 100k people evertyday all day.*also i dont kow if it is just m but think playing zoom 25nl on pokerstars with the ante doesnt help with people 3 betting you with q4o and 108o utg :(:jd4:

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The 1st thing i would suggest you do is review your play. You might be surprised you have picked up a bad habit or so and its costing you. A lot of times when I am having a downturn and look at my game I usually find something in my game that costing me.

If they are really 3 betting you with that trash be happy and make them pay for it. It may put you out of your comfort zone playing those type of players but one you are feeling better about it you will find them the most profitable to be playing against and love them like I do. They will drive you nuts at time but overall they are worth the pain.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try regular tables. There is no point in playing Zoom, unless you have a very solid and proven winrate on regular tables. Zoom games are always going to play tighter, and winrates are always going to be lower. Yes you can get more volume, but if that only means paying more rake and losing more money, then whats the point.

C

crazycitizen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so started to play 25nl and it has become really hard to beat on pokerstars anyone has any suggestion,
i trying to play on gg see how it goes as well, but now gg has become even more popular than ps, they have 100k people evertyday all day.*also i dont kow if it is just m but think playing zoom 25nl on pokerstars with the ante doesnt help with people 3 betting you with q4o and 108o utg :(:jd4:

When I read your first sentence: I knew you were playing Zoom.
I honestly think the 25NL zoom regs/semi-regs are the same level as normal table NL100 regs/semi-regs. And better than the average NL200 live players I've seen.

It's all about table selection, which is not possible on zoom.
Remember that old saying that goes something like: the 6th best poker player in the world would lose on a table of the top 6 players in the world.