Playing poker is very good, what do you think?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, playing poker and spending time playing poker is a cool thing to do, especially if you win and poker brings you a lot of money then it's double fun and you can just enjoy poker:)

E

elmstreet512

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is the best game in the world

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
It's good for entertainment, it's good for building character, it's good for spending time with your friends and much better if you earn money by playing.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its great but not to become an addiction and play what you can afford

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a game like any other. It's fun and it takes dedication if you want to be good.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's great in many aspects, many things that you develop and improve in poker serve you in daily life, discipline, patience, emotion control, analysis, constant study, I have a great time with poker and especially when I have a good day in profit

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's cool to play poker and it's even more enjoyable to win at poker. Even if you stay at zero, it's just a good time to have a good time. It's bad when you lose poker and lose your money, it's a call to stop playing and work on the game.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The more I play, the more I understand that poker, which at first glance seems like a simple game, is actually a very intellectual game. It's like the first acquaintance with a person. You see only outwardly. But poker is verydeep. I hope to get to know him better one day!!!

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've played a lot of games of chance, but none of them can compare to poker. I've been playing poker for about 8 years now, and for the last three years I've been playing for real money. I especially like no-limit hold'em, although sometimes poker exhausts me, I think I will play it for the rest of my life because this game is just incredible and combines discipline, patience and requires constant improvement of my skills.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's great for me!
Playing good poker and having good results are two different things.
Skills are more important than luck, and whoever understands this has a chance to play well and have good results :)

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in my opinion, it forces you to have very strong mind control. really forces you, or else you give up.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, playing poker is lots of fun! As long as you are managing your play and money.

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes, it's very passionate, I love it. And there are some studies that say that poker is very good for the brain, reducing the risk of brain diseases.

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker teaches so many good thing for life: discipline, patience, logical reasoning

If you consider the social aspect of the game, you can make a lot of friends, learn so many new things and even getting to know different cultures

Such an amazing game

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Playing is good, it helps you think, concentrate and have fun, what you're not doing well is betting, it's something that can bring you a lot of problems.