Play only one table. Normal or not?

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! I play for fun and fun, I just love this game, but I certainly don't mind winning some money! In general, I would like to make money with poker, but I understand that this is a very hard work and a good bankroll is needed, but I have a main job because of which I play a little! Of course I don't want to become a professional poker player, but I dream of winning the WSOP! Thank you for your advice and good luck at the tables!
hehe thank you! I like that "don't mind winning some money!" part too :D Can relate to your situation, if you enjoy the game and win something it's a win win! Good luck you too and wish you your dream coming true :)

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings to friends! He noticed a tendency: playing several tables, the game is more rude. Instead of various tricks - you just fir and that's all. Therefore, the quality of the game in my opinion is declining. Is it like that or not? Please tell me who's been at poker for a long time. Of course, in this case, due to such a rough game, 1-2 tables are eventually doubled or lost and they are more comfortable to play later. But the overall quality is falling greatly.
And if I play one table: then it turns out even in seemingly losing moments, somehow twist out. With one table, you kind of feel that the opponent wants to make the result intuitively better. True, if you lose, then emotional depression is greater. Since physically, you kind of already know them. Is it possible to continue to play always on table 1? Or at a distance is this a hundred percent mistake and loss? Thank you in advance! It is very important for me to understand now.

I usually play just one or two tables, for me its because of the villains, with multi tables I can't know all of them.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the amount of tables each one can play is very personal, there are people who can play several at the same time, I can play at most 3.

B

Blue22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally prefer to play two or three tables, as one seems too slow. However, one is good if you are playing a zoom tournament or a sit & go type game with only two to four players. I am sure my quality of play diminishes when I play more than two or three tables.

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you just relax, then playing one table is fine. If you are a professional, then one table is clearly not enough.

konatus

konatus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play just one table, but it's normal to play more table if you have focus and a good bot strategy

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing at one table only has a higher concentration, but it's still possible to play several at the same time and keep the level high like the pros.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
new players prefer more than one table cause it's boring to wait the next hand

E

erikv99

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion would be the following. Play as many tables as you are comfortable with and can manage without getting overwhelmed.

I started with one and I'm currently playing 5 on average. 6 is still to busy for me right now

I add a table each time im highly comfortable with the current amount

J

jorik2006

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally, it is convenient for me to play 1 table in the late stages. watch how your opponents behave

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to play multiple tables because I was under the impression I could make more money, the reality was I used to lose money faster, you just cannot possibly juggle 5 or 6 tables and win every one, especially when it gets down to 3 or 4 players, the action gets to you too fast for you to concentrate and it starts to get confusing.
Poker for me is an enjoyable game and I want to feel relaxed when I play so now I only ever play one table at a time,it has nothing to do with how much I can win because the money is not that important to me, I could play for peanut's and have just as much fun.
I certainly play as many free-rolls as I used to do, when I first started playing, because it is being part of the game that is important to me and if I am feeling in a bad mood I sometimes throw games by calling all-in bets with rubbish hands, but it is the mood I am in, that makes me want to go out and finish playing.
Let's be honest, it has cost me nothing to throw a couple of free-rolls, and even if I buy-in for $1.00 I am not losing that much if I decide I have had enough, that is why I always say---

When the fun Stops, STOP! (I do)

S

Sham3415

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the truth is that if I only play at a table it still does not give me the ability / knowledge to evaluate each hand, I hope I can play without getting nervous.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi

Playing alone at a table is more concentrated, and you can dedicate yourself better, remember that the important thing is quality and not quantity

R

RSNORTHERN

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing alone at a table is more concentrated, and you can dedicate yourself better, remember that the important thing is quality and not quantity

I agree. No time for a mix up or silly mistakes. Concentrate on one game. :)

E

ejsch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how many

I used to play in some slow sites and would play more than one table , but now most sites are faster so I dont need to.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
at least for me to play at most two tables at the same time is that I can maintain focus and quality in the game, more than that I can't

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play a maximum of 4 tables to be focused. GL

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I practically always play just one table because playing two makes it too difficult for me to concentrate. The few times I do play two is when I'm doing well on a regular tourney, and the CardsChat league game starts.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I prefer 1 table but sometimes I play play two tables (that's maximum for me)

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always played only one table.
and I feel comfortable with it, if I have had gains but not many. playing in multiple tables they do it to play more hands and thus have a better chance of generating more money.
If you play a table and in that you win $ 4, imagine that you play 4 tables and in each one you have the same profits, it would be $ 16 only in profits.
Of course, if it's a bad day, it would be $ 16 less ... a matter of what approach you want to take.
Cheers

B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quantitative accumulations lead to qualitative changes, as Grandpa Marx said, so the fewer tables, the better.