Play only one table. Normal or not?

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think in long term playing one single table is a waste of time.
Of course playing more tables will decline a bit you A game but it's compensate with the fact that you are playing much more tables

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Try to play 2 freerolls simultaneously and after that one freeroll. You`ll find the answer.Freerolls are good school.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not at all

That's what I always do that's actually the way to go until you master a couple
Dont be peer pressured into playing more tables n losing focus!

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
I am not a supporter of playing at two tables, but I recently registered for a mini-tournament for 45 players and while I was waiting for the required number of players to enter another, I had to play at two tables, in one tournament I took first place in the second second, but it was sheer luck, but in general I only play at one table
Hello, I am also not a supporter of playing at many tables, I play at least two, since one is too boring and over time patience is lost when the cards do not go in at all, then you try to play with at least some card, but as my practice shows this is not entirely good (waste of chips)! Therefore, I play two tables, so at least some game goes, if there are no freerrols then I run the second table game on conditional chips, whatever it is not boring) Thanks for the time devoted to this post and good luck to you at the tables!

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to play 2 freerolls simultaneously and after that one freeroll. You`ll find the answer.Freerolls are good school.
I fully agree with you! Many say that playing freerrols is useless and you will not learn anything, but I myself do not think so! I feel that every time I play freerrols I learn something new and some experience comes to me! Of course, if you want to make a lot of money on freerrols, then it's pointless I think, but what if you earn on some small tournament or play fun, freerrols are what you need! Thank you for your time in this post and good luck at the tables!

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I learned to play by playing freerolls. Today, it is the challenge. I put my warrior face on and jump in there. To me, they fill a needed gap after retirement. Cheers.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Yes i think is normaln to play a one table. Is easyier to play that multitables at all.

Easier to concetrate, easier way to make a good and right decisions. If wanna play multi need to be a perfect at one table, then You can play two tables at one time.

Is good to make some mindgames to improove a skill od concetrate. something like a crosswords, sudoku or scrabble.

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It really depends on your goal. If you play for fun then play 1-2 tables comfortably, but if you aim to grind some $ then you should learn multitabling. But overall I agree that multitabling feels like chore. Recently I noticed that participating in just 1-2 tournaments(instead of 5-10) gives me way way better results.

gery

gery

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When more then one good tournamet at the same time is and if your brain accept the various decisions why not playing more then one

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I used to play multi-tables but my internet needs upgrading so I'm back to one table.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like one table. Maybe I'm getting old.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think we can play at as many tables at the same time as we can, and if you think you can only play at one table at a time, without any problems, you must always maintain quality and attention to the game at all times, but that everyone knows. what is your capacity

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it is very normal if you are beginner, it allows you to focus more on your decision making

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely play on only one table because the pace of the game is just too slow, unless it is zoom. Most spots really don't require too much thought at the stakes I play.

gloemcesar

gloemcesar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CL
Chips
Hi there

If you are using a progam to take info for the tendencies of players is good play more tables at the same time. but in my case i only play one or two at the moment, nothing fancy.

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there, usually it is very boring to play just 1 table, especially if the game is slow. But if you are playing from your phone, then it is ok.

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If u play multi table, u might as well play zoom on PS. I single table 50$ tournaments and find I can put my total focus on the game.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
professionals play up to 20 tables and 100 tournaments per session
playing 1 table is not serious

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone makes their choice, which is best for him. I like and feel more comfortable when I play at the same time at 2-3 tables. There is enough time to think about situations in the game, because I play mainly in cash, where there are many regular players and I roughly know who plays how.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is a bad question for this group

Several players here are losers. It’s the sharescope show for us.

So, if you do what the severals players do here. We are with a bad problem with our bankroll.

I think if you can to be lucrative with a one table you need to Play elese.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It really depends on your goal. If you play for fun then play 1-2 tables comfortably, but if you aim to grind some $ then you should learn multitabling. But overall I agree that multitabling feels like chore. Recently I noticed that participating in just 1-2 tournaments(instead of 5-10) gives me way way better results.
Hello! I play for fun and fun, I just love this game, but I certainly don't mind winning some money! In general, I would like to make money with poker, but I understand that this is a very hard work and a good bankroll is needed, but I have a main job because of which I play a little! Of course I don't want to become a professional poker player, but I dream of winning the wsop! Thank you for your advice and good luck at the tables!

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there, usually it is very boring to play just 1 table, especially if the game is slow. But if you are playing from your phone, then it is ok.
Hello! Previously, I had more free time and tried to play at several tables on the computer, but now there was very little free time and I started playing at just one table on my phone! I completely agree with you, it is more convenient to play from a phone at one table, more convenient even than on a computer! Thank you very much for your reaction to my post, it is very important to me, there would be more such sympathetic people in the world! I wish you good luck at the tables!

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
professionals play up to 20 tables and 100 tournaments per session
playing 1 table is not serious
The pros make a living with poker and that's their job! I am just a beginner and for me the game of poker is an entertainment that is interesting for me to play and you can still win some money! I do not aspire to become a professional, but I want to learn how to play well! Thank you for your feedback and good luck at the tables!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
In the beginning it's ok.

You start adding tables as you get more experience. Also it depends on whether you play regular tables or ZOOM poker. In Zoom I can't ply more than 2 tables.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
most of the time i play only on 1 table at the time . because i can concentrate better that way and read the opponents better etc