Play only one table. Normal or not?

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings to friends! He noticed a tendency: playing several tables, the game is more rude. Instead of various tricks - you just fir and that's all. Therefore, the quality of the game in my opinion is declining. Is it like that or not? Please tell me who's been at poker for a long time. Of course, in this case, due to such a rough game, 1-2 tables are eventually doubled or lost and they are more comfortable to play later. But the overall quality is falling greatly.
And if I play one table: then it turns out even in seemingly losing moments, somehow twist out. With one table, you kind of feel that the opponent wants to make the result intuitively better. True, if you lose, then emotional depression is greater. Since physically, you kind of already know them. Is it possible to continue to play always on table 1? Or at a distance is this a hundred percent mistake and loss? Thank you in advance! It is very important for me to understand now.
Playing at one table is quite normal. It's hard to imagine someone playing live poker at two or more tables. In online poker, very often everything comes down to the mechanical execution of standard moves. All kinds of poker trackers do all the work of monitoring opponents. Playing at several tables in the zone of positive equity allows you to significantly increase the stack in several cases. Tables in which the game did not go according to the scenario disappear, and on the rest, a huge stack allows you to put pressure on opponents and forces them to make mistakes. All this is very tiring, the more enduring wins.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had good results when I played on one table, an attempt to play at four tables ended in a complete collapse for me, I did not understand where what tournament was and where what should be done (all tournaments were turbo and extra time of only 30 seconds), so playing at one table is a bit boring, but it would be logical to assume that the results will be much better than at 2+ tables.

Although poker experts claim that this is a negative strategy, playing at one table, but I will try to play no more than two tables at the same time.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
before I played all the possible tables, then I realized that I did not pay in any, now I select them, and the concentration improved remarkably

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I play three tables at most. I think that more tables you can not play concentrate well especially in microlimites where I play

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I usually play on two or three tables...if I only play on one table, I get bored

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings to friends! He noticed a tendency: playing several tables, the game is more rude. Instead of various tricks - you just fir and that's all. Therefore, the quality of the game in my opinion is declining. Is it like that or not? Please tell me who's been at poker for a long time. Of course, in this case, due to such a rough game, 1-2 tables are eventually doubled or lost and they are more comfortable to play later. But the overall quality is falling greatly.
And if I play one table: then it turns out even in seemingly losing moments, somehow twist out. With one table, you kind of feel that the opponent wants to make the result intuitively better. True, if you lose, then emotional depression is greater. Since physically, you kind of already know them. Is it possible to continue to play always on table 1? Or at a distance is this a hundred percent mistake and loss? Thank you in advance! It is very important for me to understand now.
Do whatever works.. one table is fine it it makes money.. I tend to get impatient and overplay hands when playing one table..

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I really dont like palying more than one table. It seems to take an edge of your game.

L

luketta7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
honestly, I believe that playing at a single table or at several at the same time depends on each one, I myself like to play at a single table, putting my maximum focus on it

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, totally normal. Indeed, I prefer to play a single table. However, I can play two tables at the same time without any problem.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I can play 3 tables but it's inconvenient I'm best at playing 2 tables

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think two or three tables is the optimal game, no more!

siberianspecial

siberianspecial

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in my opinion it is normal, but I have friends who play at two or more tables as a matter of strategy, so as not to get bored, there is only one table that risk of idleness, more than one table helps to avoid this.

K

KING1805

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
For me playing one table is the best option. This way I can really focus on the game and get to know the other players.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

one table and you have all focus on it 2 table at max

rgds

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it’s normal! I did it for a long time. You can learn about the game and analyze your opponents 😀

85champ07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
In my experiences playing 1 table can make me feel more in control, I can pay more attention and I am not rushed. 2 Tables is okay, but I notice that I am more likely to feel rushed if I know an important play needs to be made and timing is important. For instance I might slow play when I shouldn't, push when I shouldn't, and fold when i shouldn't. I am working on being more attentitive to my opponents and to look for their tells in their gameplay, but there are many things I miss when playing multiple tables. 3 seems to be my max as I have a hard time after that. I have heard about people playing over 5 or 10 tables at a time, but the variance can be extreme when you are just playing by algorithm, which is what you need if you need to make quick plays and play accrodingly.

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello in mtt I play one tournament at a time and little table is changed. In cash I can play on several tables at the same time. but no more than three

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the quality of the game falls from the number of tables. this is a fact because we are not robots

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess its normal.. but for me , I lose focus when I'm playing only one table... i usually play 2~3 sometimes 4. depending on the speed of my tables.

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing at one table is the best option. There is time and opportunity to follow what is happening on other tables.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To each his own in my opinion. If one table is best for you then that is good for you. I play one or two tables and don't like to play any more than that.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is quite normal to play only at one table, but you can increase the number if you wish.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can play a maximum of four tables at the same time.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like when I'm digging deep to play a few at a time but I'm more focused when playing just one.... lits of people play just one and lots play 4,5 or more so it's all normal and it's whatever best for you and your game