play now

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a beginner in poker and I observe that on Sundays the average player is increasing!
I in parcicular do not like to play on Sundays because the average of players rises well, some will say that is good because more crowded rooms increases the prizes, but the variance increases a lot.

What is your opinion?

Crazyrider22

Crazyrider22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a beginner in poker and I observe that on Sundays the average player is increasing!
I in parcicular do not like to play on Sundays because the average of players rises well, some will say that is good because more crowded rooms increases the prizes, but the variance increases a lot.

What is your opinion?

I think if you literally play your cards right, it doesn’t matter how many players there are! Play Smart and solid!

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Sunday there are the biggest tournaments with the largest number of people. Indeed, the more people there is a greater variance, but on the other side, large prizes attract more recreational players.
Personally, I like to shoot and sometimes I will play a tournament without looking at bankroll management.:D

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the plus side to more ppl means more donks playing bingo poker my first cash happened yesterday and we got in the money before the first break due to ppl shoving with garbage every hand

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

What is your opinion?
Hi dude,

I play any day, if it's possible to me to do. The more hands one plays, the more good becomes it's game. But if I can choose the game to play, I go for the no turbo/hyper ones, where I can count more on my skill rather than luck.:deal:

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think when there are more players, it becomes more interesting, prize pool increasing, for example bounty tournament, bounties become really huge even equal to 1st place payout etc..

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On weekends there are more players, but there are also more recreative players. So, it is not totally bad. For the other hand, during the week, specially during the day, there are less players, but most of these players are the ones that play every day and make money from poker. So, it will be more difficult to win, since you are a beginner.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
On Sunday, there are many amateur players who make more mistakes than regular players.

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
o lado positivo para mais ppl significa mais donks jogando bingo poker meu primeiro dinheiro aconteceu ontem e ficamos no dinheiro antes do primeiro intervalo devido a ppl empurrar com o lixo cada mão
Really the low level of players favors the most committed and reward

Hi dude,

I play any day, if it's possible to me to do. The more hands one plays, the more good becomes it's game. But if I can choose the game to play, I go for the no turbo/hyper ones, where I can count more on my skill rather than luck.:deal:
I agree, turbo tournaments are very bad for those starting out because they have to rely more on the luck factor!

Last edited by a moderator:
plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I observe that the average player increases after 12 night, so I try to get out of the game before that time

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

What is your opinion?
I believe variance is good, especially if it favors you or me, right? Sunday is the best day to play because of all the tourneys that are available. Every limit on just about every site has their own 'main event' or something equivalent. I've been at ring-games and chatted w/players who will play trny's only on Sunday. :ciao: