Play internetpoker in sweden with an norwegian user.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from canada and it is the same thing if I go to the US. I think it is not worth the risk to try and play because you could get banned and you would have a lot of hassle trying to explain your situation. By using a VPN you could maybe make it work but not worth the risk.

F

Frok1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SE
Chips
Ok, thank you for the answer. I hoped it would be a quickfix on this problem, but i guess there is not. 🤷‍♂️😊

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have the same problem when I'm travelling to my parents in Belgium just across the border. What I've noticed they let me in from the mobile network but not if I'm in the WiFi.

Could be due to it being very close to the border though.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Guess this is why i have never tried to acces Pokerstars whenever i visit Sweden (which happens way too often) :unsure:

F

Frok1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SE
Chips
I have the same problem when I'm travelling to my parents in Belgium just across the border. What I've noticed they let me in from the mobile network but not if I'm in the WiFi.

This is also close to the border, only 4 km away. I will try the mobil to check. Thank you for the tips. 😊

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its because of the different country licenses and regulations. Its the same problem between Denmark and Sweden. There is no other solution than waiting to play, until you are back in norway.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Its because ur mobile network probably shows ip from germany. I would be carefull and not login while in belgium. But who knows if your mobile provider shows ip from germany all the time its maybe not a problem.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I also have this problem, as I travel a lot to Europe for work and mainly leisure, I often can't connect to my favorite poker rooms.:unsure::ROFLMAO:
I even asked one of my security guards if he had this problem, as I know he also plays on Ps, and he told me that he also has the same problem.:ROFLMAO: