Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also a little wary at first

Hi all,
Yes i'm always wary of new places until I find out for sure that they are ok (or not). I like to give new places the benefit of the doubt and hope they turn out to be good.
Sometimes there is a good reason for not getting a response, i'm not making excuses for them as I really don't know what they are like right now but I deleted a poker room as I couldn't get a response to my emails, turns out AOL was putting them in my spam folder.
Anyway i've emailed the support at this site also mentioning that some players are not getting their emails answered and am awaiting their reply.
I know they have at least two other sites and they plan on opening bigger and better tourneys over the coming weeks, this is usually a sign that they are ok, have to wait and see.
Good luck :)

Tony ( The Webmaster )

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
earth poker responded to my email :)

HI all,
After reading "The bull's" post I decided to email earth poker myself to see if I could get a reply, I sent the email at 8:30am and got a reply about 12hrs later, being on a sunday that's not bad really. I mentioned to them that some people were not getting replies to their emails and asked if there was restrictions on the bonus money.
Anyway i'll post his reply here so you can see for yourself what he said, seems ok. I've sent him another email asking how long it takes to process cashouts and i'll post his reply to that one too.

Earth Poker's reply to my first email :

anthony,
as with all bonus money there are restrictions which are posted on
the main earthpoker.com page. You CAN withdraw once you play a
certain number of raked hands, otherwise there are too many people
out there that would come, never play and withdraw this free money,
in other words just take the money and run. We must prevent this
from happening otherwise there is no use having the offer. aS FOR
SUPPORT we are constantly trying to improve, in the next couple of
weeks we will be installing a live support system, so that THESE AND
MORE QUESTIONS can be answered must faster for you in the future,
thanks again for your questions.
jay bloesinger
owner

Well so far so good, I also noticed that they take e-gold as a deposit option, I never know what to do with my e-gold so I might use my e-gold funds to deposit here next.
Also you might want to decide not to take any deposit bonuses here as there are some pretty strict rules on bonus money, one is you can't cash out any bonus money for at least 30 days only winnings, another is that you have to play a minimum of 100 raked hands and these must be played on at least 50c / $1.00 tables.
Well good luck all :)

Tony ( The Webmaster )

K

KillaWraith

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone played in any of their mini league tournys? On the site is says click on the Sit & Go League button then click on Tournament Free Play, but I can't find a Sit & Go league button or tournament free play button. There are some Sit & Go's under the practice free play button, but I'm not sure if that is the right place to go or not. So if anyone has any information about this please let me know. Thanks :icon_cher

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Killa :)

HI all,
yeah if you go to play for fun on the left hand side, then on the right is the mini-league, click on that and it gives you a list of sit-n-go tourney to play for fun, come 1st or 2nd and you get points, you can click on "standings" to see where you are for the day, come in the top 10 and you automatically get entered into the $250 freeroll on Sundays. Good luck :)

Tony ( The Webmaster )

T

thebull7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well you have had a good result!
I still (10 days) have not had a reply and I do not have a 'spam' file on my usp.
It's been so long I can't even remember what the problem was! lol
Yes I can...disconnections, 5000 in chips then a minute later I'm placed 21st when 'no shows' are above me, reporting abusive chat (someone has to do it or they think they are cool!) , on final table and not able to act. I'd have thought at least an auto response would have been warrented!

RammerJammer

RammerJammer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's an Earth Poker oddity:

Was playing in a tourney a couple of days ago when idle table chat turned to what everyone thought about Earth Poker so far. Three players at the table asked what "Earth Poker" was. I laughed and told them they were playing it! They replied, no, they were playing "Banner Poker".

After several more exchanges, it appeared that I was on Earth Poker, they were on Banner Poker, but we were sitting at the same table, playing in the same tournament. Never heard of such. Emailed Earth Poker the next day to ask about it, but haven't received a reply.

O

OhioMistress

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
s3ver said:
uninstalled... the 50$ tourney is at 3 am my time...
and all site looks so empty
sorry for them
I remember jetset looking empty when they first started. Now look at them. Every site has to start somewhere. And have people who have faith in them.

Ohio

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Regarding banner poker

Hi all,
The banner poker is their sister site, like the prima poker network, there are in fact about 4 I think which is the reason I posted this place (earth poker) originally, it was easy, easy to come in the money in the freerolls, easy to quialify for the sunday $250 freeroll etc...
After playing here a couple of weeks my honest opinion is that I don't beleive this site will be around for that long, they just haven't got what it takes to become a large poker room where players want to return to.
I've had 3 replies from Jay but I don't believe he has the patience or the curtesy for customer support. And nope I still haven't found anyone who has actually cashed out from this place, and I spoke to at least two members who have been there since early february.
Well we have to try these new places in order to find more great poker rooms to play at, it's inevitable we're going to come accross some crap ones too.
Good luck all ;)

Tony ( The Webmaster )

R

robin19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yhanks I'll check it out!!!!!!!!! Can't get enough poker lOl!

69smitty

thanks for the info

thanks man just downloading now just another 1 to add to the list i dont know how much more room i have on this comp. lol thanks again

pcktrockts

pcktrockts

Freeroll #13 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing there on and off for a couple of days and now i cant log in. It keeps telling me its logged on another computer.I dont know what that is about because no one knows my account info. Its really annoying

N

nasgal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this place still around? I cant seem to get the site to come up :(

max_barry

max_barry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wen there, the bonus is all god and all, except there are like only ever 2 tables playing, only even nl hold'em. noone signs up 4 mtt's, no one signs up 4 sit and go's so annoying lol.

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i am downloading it now. very cool thanks

M

marcocroc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i will download and play it. Thanks for the good work

D

Duke14

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just reat all the above posts. This site sounds exactly like Unitedpoker.com. The freerolls and formats are exactly the same. There is abosolutely little if any customer support. As far as withdrawals, people at United told me any money they have won in freerolls, they cannot withdraw. Must do something like 400 raked hands. Try doing that many raked hands when there is never any action at ring games. Do not deposit at these sites. First, email them, and when you dont get a reply, your warning bells should go off.

Update - I just sent their support an email (wanted to test them to see if I got a reply). I went to their website, and clicked on their support web. (support@earthpoker.com - came back as undeliverable. Again, I warn people against making any deposits there.

Last edited:
Z

zingbust

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Banner Poker, Earth Poker, etc

Hi,
I've been playing on Banner Poker for a couple weeks now. Sounds like the same setup as what you're all saying about Earth Poker. Banner Poker demanded a $10 deposit before you can play in their real money freerolls. Guess I'll never see any of that back or the winnings. It's been awhile since anyone's posted on this thread. Did Earth Poker ever let anyone cash out? Thanks
Paul

T

thebull7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi
I logged in at banner with my earth user name and password and my earth balance was there.
Try that it should work.

vsparky

vsparky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks, appreciate the info...downloading now. :)

Z

zingbust

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, did any of you withdraw cash from Banner after having your account shifted there from Earth Poker yet?