PC or smartphone?

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wich one you prefer to play on? I prefer to play on the phone because it's more comfortable but when I play at the PC I can get more focused on the game

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to only play on the computer. Now that's changing, I like the mobile game at GG Poker.

C

Chabita03

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PC since multi tabling on the phone can sometimes be really troubling and set you up for some huge mistakes like going all in on a table rather then the one intended due to auto switching.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PC since multi tabling on the phone can sometimes be really troubling and set you up for some huge mistakes like going all in on a table rather then the one intended due to auto switching.
Yes! Today I was playing a tournament and was very confusing when the tables switch automatically, luckily there's an option to deactivate that!

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to only play on the computer. Now that's changing, I like the mobile game at GG Poker.
Yes GG poker it's fine but sometimes confusing, maybe just need more time to understand all the options on that platform

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I prefer neither of them.

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its only mobilephone for me 🙂 Works fine in most cases but if i change Window you need to Log in again…

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wich one you prefer to play on? I prefer to play on the phone because it's more comfortable but when I play at the PC I can get more focused on the game
I prefer the PC because of the larger screen for multitabling.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely prefer to play on my computer because I like to play several tables at the same time, so, I prefer a bigger screen to play.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I play both there and there.
More often, of course, through a smartphone, but lately I have been increasingly faced with a vision problem: over the past week I have mixed up the cards twice and went All-In. Having 1 card of hearts and 1 card of diamonds in my hands, I took them for 2 cards of hearts. The same thing happened when I had spades and crosses... I took them for 2 cards of spades.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you're going to play just one table, I don't see a problem with it being on the cell phone, but if we're going to think about several tournaments, several different websites and applications, I believe that it would only be possible on the computer.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just to say that i hate smartphones.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
many important details are lost playing on a smartphone, for me everything is more complicated, I feel that it is a great disadvantage unless you are alone at a table playing and even so when I have been at a single table playing I end up bored, I have never liked it play on a smartphone

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I don't feel comfortable playing on my phone. I prefer playing on PC. I only play on my phone when I have problems with the connection or electricity.

Stringy

Stringy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
feel like i have more control on pc but i've been playing on smartphone more often

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I mostly like to play on my laptop, but there are times when I'm traveling somewhere and the phone is the solution. This rarely happens

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like pc the screen is to small on a phone. When you get old you need a big screen.

M

Maximum

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker only on pc or laptop where i can open more tables and see what is happening on them .

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are advantages and disadvantages in both, but it always has to adapt to your objectives, if you want to play on several tables and stay focused for several hours then you have to choose a pc, but if you play on a single table the mobile would be the best option, plus it has the advantage that you can play anywhere.

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
PC all the way for me. As you said, you get more focused on the game.
And in pokerstars only on PC you can see your stack-size in BB other than number of chips, this are game changer in my game for me.
Plus you can play more tables easily

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
play from the computer, you can watch the statistics of players and record your

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The phone is better, whenever there is a free time, you can play

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
PC of course. It is impossible to compare the game on a PC and on a smartphone. It is difficult to play more than one table on a smartphone, and personally I am used to playing in 3-4 tournaments at the same time.